WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Audio-Technica Sonic Fuels CKX9is are the best in-ear headphones of all time and they work amazingly with Windows Phone. Sound quality is the best you can get for under a hundred bucks and they're great quality build-wise too.
Anyways, this thread is mental banana trousers.
You need some serious underwear garments to try on these pair of trousers

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My new partner...
daa04a5b4aaa7e4da232acd645389b30.jpg

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So my phone problems are solved. Amazon sent me the same phone for free, and only asked me to return the old one. Couldn't be better. Now I really have no reason not to buy phone from them :) Awsome customer service :)

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. This is going to be really quiet in the mornings with Rue on vacation.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I may have found the right combo of settings for the Z3. Sometimes the old stuff is the best stuff.

Perhaps I'll tolerate lollipop a lot longer...

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to sleep with a bad mood. The first Dell I bought has a bad Wi-Fi.

At the store we were testing it and it wasn't picking up the store Wi-Fi so I tethered to my Honor 6 and it is good.

At the office or at home it wasn't picking up any Wi-Fi but still picks up the Honor 6 hotspot only if the phone is beside it!

I'm disappointed with Dell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to sleep with a bad mood. The first Dell I bought has a bad Wi-Fi.

At the store we were testing it and it wasn't picking up the store Wi-Fi so I tethered to my Honor 6 and it is good.

At the office or at home it wasn't picking up any Wi-Fi but still picks up the Honor 6 hotspot only if the phone is beside it!

I'm disappointed with Dell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Dude you bought a Dell!?"

Yup, that happens with them. That's why I use barebone kits or Acer, Asus for my stuff. My last desktop from them was on a silent recall for the motherboard and even though it gave out on my when I was our of warranty, they were overcharging me for repairs...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This a thousands times this. I hate having to sync manually on even change. I make. I hate having to tap so much to get to an email account. It feels like ios so much tapping. ��

Yup, exactly like iOS as far as mail accounts are concerned in Outlook. Also syncing is terrible...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We're acting like tourists in our old stomping ground in Finland.

This is the fishing lodge of the Russian Emperor Alexander III.

84117a6d9208b160d2b37d8ceecd0f5a.jpg

Ignorance, there is a cure.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup, exactly like iOS as far as mail accounts are concerned in Outlook. Also syncing is terrible...

the outlook email app in ios is good and feature rich and works meanwhile the apps on windows 10 and wm10 suck. I don't get it, couldn't they of just put the acomplii app on windows/ wm 10 and call it a day ?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

the outlook email app in ios is good and feature rich and works meanwhile the apps on windows 10 and wm10 suck. I don't get it, couldn't they of just put the acomplii app on windows/ wm 10 and call it a day ?

They are probably doing that and it will show up in the final Win10 Mobile build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs