WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

"Dude you bought a Dell!?"

Yup, that happens with them. That's why I use barebone kits or Acer, Asus for my stuff. My last desktop from them was on a silent recall for the motherboard and even though it gave out on my when I was our of warranty, they were overcharging me for repairs...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Yeah.

We have Asus, and plenty of Acer machines and no single issue. I thought I'd give the brand a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah.

We have Asus, and plenty of Acer machines and no single issue. I thought I'd give the brand a chance.

It's not a bad brand...I've got some good ones and some serious lemons from them. Just didn't like the inconsistency anymore from them.

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

the outlook email app in ios is good and feature rich and works meanwhile the apps on windows 10 and wm10 suck. I don't get it, couldn't they of just put the acomplii app on windows/ wm 10 and call it a day ?

I am using Outlook exclusively on iOS, Android, and Windows 10. They offer the same functionality, same swipe actions even. The one on Windows *is* Accompli.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Got to talk to Dell support and they'll be sending a technician tomorrow to replace the Wi-Fi card.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

was talking with my ex and asked her if she wanted to be friends because I put the past behind me. she asked her bf and he didn't like it so she went with him on that. I tired to make amends but I cant win them all....right ? I'm not mad or anything I gotta respect her choice and let it be

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

was talking with my ex and asked her if she wanted to be friends because I put the past behind me. she asked her bf and he didn't like it so she went with him on that. I tired to make amends but I cant win them all....right ? I'm not mad or anything I gotta respect her choice and let it be
Move on... seek a brighter tomorrow.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am using Outlook exclusively on iOS, Android, and Windows 10. They offer the same functionality, same swipe actions even. The one on Windows *is* Accompli.

idk the one on windows 10 seems buggy the one on ios isn't... I guess its a case of YMMV

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to the photo...

I posted it yesterday...
But here is one more
c4d9efab874298e3620cf2bdb8cdf816.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Move on... seek a brighter tomorrow.

yeah I guess I wanted to see what would happen. I already knew the outcome. I find it ironic thought her parents didn't like me and didn't want me with her and my ex didn't like that. now her bf doesn't like me and doesn't want her to be my friend and she goes with it.....o.o

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

yeah I guess I wanted to see what would happen. I already knew the outcome. I find it ironic thought her parents didn't like me and didn't want me with her and my ex didn't like that. now her bf doesn't like me and doesn't want her to be my friend and she goes with it.....o.o
Well, we still like you so hang around. ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it has little to do with liking you.

Put yourself in the other guy's shoes and ask your question again if it was him asking you.

You might surprise yourself with the answer.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Got to talk to Dell support and they'll be sending a technician tomorrow to replace the Wi-Fi card.
I'm not a fan of Dell they made their name on support for large corporations.

Their computers are average and you pay more than is necessary for them because of that support they offer.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a fan of Dell they made their name on support for large corporations.

Their computers are average and you pay more than is necessary for them because of that support they offer.

Learned my lesson...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6