WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So word is currently that the new flagships from MS will cost about the same as the iPhones. (not sure which ones)

I'm not entirely sure what I think of that.

It can be debated that iPhones use premium materials (along with other flagships) and the new Lumias will be plastic. Depends on point of view really.

Not sure what the strategy is but if I wanted to gain users making it cost the same as other phones but still lacking the developer take up I'm not sure if that's a good idea.

I guess we'll see. So far this is all rumour. The windows fans are all excited and I'm curious but what does the rest of the smartphone world make of it will be the bigger question.

Will it make any difference?

Posted by my Nexus 7

Yeah it'll flop. Hardly anyone is going to buy a phone that is more expensive than the iPhone with less apps.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Gooooooood morning all you lovely gentlemen and lady (there's only ever a singular lady on the internet...true story) and I suppose a "good morning" to you non-gentlemen and non-lady (the singular anti-lady).

What o.o where do you come up with these things !? Lol next thing you'll be saying yet anti-lumia

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think it has little to do with liking you.

Put yourself in the other guy's shoes and ask your question again if it was him asking you.

You might surprise yourself with the answer.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Well I guess he wouldn't fell right. Thought knowing how this went down, what would he be worried about. Anyways if I had a girlfriend and she told me about being friends with her ex I'd say that's ok. She left him for a reason.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well I guess he wouldn't fell right. Thought knowing how this went down, what would he be worried about. Anyways if I had a girlfriend and she told me about being friends with her ex I'd say that's ok. She left him for a reason.

Sahib, there's nothing more threatening at your age than an ex. It isn't that he is worried about you per se, but young people tend to be in fluid situations at your age so anything is possible.

Call it a day and leave it well alone. If she wants to be friends with you, let her put the work in. Otherwise, there is plenty of fishes out there in the sea you should be trying to catch.

"An ex is an ex for reason".

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well that makes you either very naive or overly trusting.

Not saying a person can't be friends with their ex and it is a mature way to think but I find myself thinking that I would have difficulty with it. Especially when I was younger let alone now.

Trust is a big thing but old emotions in the right situation can bring about mishaps.

Also keep in mind that the reasons for breaking up with someone doesn't mean emotions are gone. Sometimes that reason could simply have been that moment in time.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

They really need to go the Moto route and tell the carriers to shove it. Point in case is the latest Lumia 830 fiasco over at AT&T.
I am hoping to wait for the Nexus devices to be released and compare them to the Moto X Pure, but I'm hearing that the Moto X Pure is in high demand and might sell out quickly. I did sign up to get notified when the Moto X Pure is available for ordering.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am hoping to wait for the Nexus devices to be released and compare them to the Moto X Pure, but I'm hearing that the Moto X Pure is in high demand and might sell out quickly. I did sign up to get notified when the Moto X Pure is available for ordering.

It might not be a bad idea to sign up for a OPO2 as well Laura.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well that makes you either very naive or overly trusting.

Not saying a person can't be friends with their ex and it is a mature way to think but I find myself thinking that I would have difficulty with it. Especially when I was younger let alone now.

Trust is a big thing but old emotions in the right situation can bring about mishaps.

Also keep in mind that the reasons for breaking up with someone doesn't mean emotions are gone. Sometimes that reason could simply have been that moment in time.

Sahib, there's nothing more threatening at your age than an ex. It isn't that he is worried about you per se, but young people tend to be in fluid situations at your age so anything is possible.

Call it a day and leave it well alone. If she wants to be friends with you, let her put the work in. Otherwise, there is plenty of fishes out there in the sea you should be trying to catch.

"An ex is an ex for reason".

Posted via Xperia Z3

i guess I am still na?ve to think that :p but like I said I wanted to try. now I can say I did everything I could :)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Side by side things don't look too bad. However NFC is an issue and a legitimate one. I am also in the turbo/wireless charging camp which the OP2 lacks.
Motorola Moto X Style vs OnePlus 2 - Phone specs comparison
I didn't know that OnePlus 2 lacks mobile hotspot. That's another deal breaker. I'm not going to plug in to tether, especially if I want to tether multiple devices simultaneously.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This picture just turned out so well I wanted to share.

2bf206e7b9e2925fa4768135f60c0d2a.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
i guess I am still na?ve to think that :p but like I said I wanted to try. now I can say I did everything I could :)

It sounds like you did this more for you than anything else.

Well, now you know. Put a fork in it and call it a day. If your paths bring you back together again, then look into it. Otherwise sail on down the line.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com

What o.o where do you come up with these things !? Lol next thing you'll be saying yet anti-lumia

I'm getting them from the magical world of "Internet Stereotypes: A Land Of Cat Memes, Unicorns, Nerds, And Angry People (No Girls Allowed)."

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It sounds like you did this more for you than anything else.

Well, now you know. Put a form in it and call it a day. If your paths bring you back together again, then look into it. Otherwise sail on down the line.

Posted via Xperia Z3

That is right. I didn't want to have a what if I did this or that. Now I can look for mrs future Lopez 😁 lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99