WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can't believe the system of Dell sucks.

My initial support call was routed to Malaysia yesterday, where my basic information was supposedly entered and a case # was issued. I was told a call will be made. Nada.

Followed up early today, and after an uninspiring conversation I was told to call them back if i don't get a call by 10am as the part is already available. Zilch.

Followed up 11am today, and the lady on the other line "promised" a call will be made before 1pm today. Geez.

A call from Cebu came in. They have the wrong company in their record, no address, and no ZIP code.

I breathed fresh air. Corrected the company name, and provided missing information. I was told the technician will be at my office before 1:30pm.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Suddenly i figured out how to make Windows 10 more Windows 8 esque(I hate the start menu feels like i am back in 2000s). I can just permanently leave my Surface is tablet mode regardless and now all my apps act just like the metro apps in Windows 8 and I can have the full screen start screen instead of that stupid start menu. Although i wish there was a desktop tile like before, but all is well.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Suddenly i figured out how to make Windows 10 more Windows 8 esque(I hate the start menu feels like i am back in 2000s). I can just permanently leave my Surface is tablet mode regardless and now all my apps act just like the metro apps in Windows 8 and I can have the full screen start screen instead of that stupid start menu. Although i wish there was a desktop tile like before, but all is well.
Micah, I like your new avatar.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com

I think you are a perfect candidate for one :p you say more random stuff than me o.o

But no one on social media ever wants to talk about computers or smartphones they just want to talk about their latest meal or spontaneous breakups. And then the subsequent relationship that mysteriously spawns four and a half seconds later. I'd rather avoid the hate-infested/life-sucking/***** filled holes that mischievously take on the guise of "social media."
What? Was that a little too much? Nah, I don't think so.

...this site censors "idi*t..." I never cuss. But apparently this site doesn't agree. Sigh.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe the system of Dell sucks.

My initial support call was routed to Malaysia yesterday, where my basic information was supposedly entered and a case # was issued. I was told a call will be made. Nada.

Followed up early today, and after an uninspiring conversation I was told to call them back if i don't get a call by 10am as the part is already available. Zilch.

Followed up 11am today, and the lady on the other line "promised" a call will be made before 1pm today. Geez.

A call from Cebu came in. They have the wrong company in their record, no address, and no ZIP code.

I breathed fresh air. Corrected the company name, and provided missing information. I was told the technician will be at my office before 1:30pm.
Do report back at 1:30pm with the details...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Do report back at 1:30pm with the details...

As I expected, the antennas are not connected. I could have fixed it myself but I don't want to open it and void further warranty claims.

So yes, it was finally fixed and technician has no idea why the Wi-Fi board wires are left unconnected.

I could think the unit is refurbished but I'd like to think it's an assembly line issue, which sucks for Dell.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As I expected, the antennas are not connected. I could have fixed it myself but I don't want to open it and void further warranty claims.

So yes, it was finally fixed and technician has no idea why the Wi-Fi board wires are left unconnected.

I could think the unit is refurbished but I'd like to think it's an assembly line issue, which sucks for Dell.
Well at least it's fixed

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm actually starting to like this Inspiron, which for my purpose is a better compared to my original choice of Asus.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

this !
ITygL.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But no one on social media ever wants to talk about computers or smartphones they just want to talk about their latest meal or spontaneous breakups. And then the subsequent relationship that mysteriously spawns four and a half seconds later. I'd rather avoid the hate-infested/life-sucking/***** filled holes that mischievously take on the guise of "social media."
What? Was that a little too much? Nah, I don't think so.

...this site censors "idi*t..." I never cuss. But apparently this site doesn't agree. Sigh.

well that's.... a mouthful lol. what can I say but welcome to the thread where anything goes and where almost any topic can be talked about :p most of the time here its tech and whatnot sometimes there is an occasional NSFW talk and stuff :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

well that's.... a mouthful lol. what can I say but welcome to the thread where anything goes and where almost any topic can be talked about :p most of the time here its tech and whatnot sometimes there is an occasional NSFW talk and stuff :p

We don't talk about enough NSFW stuff because 99'll delete posts and you and Laura may turn the same shade of red...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's my Sony Xperia Z3 as someone pointed out.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Someone?

I see you're so relaxed on vacation to the point where you're too lazy to give credit where credit is due (sarcasm alert)...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb