WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Had a drink or two after work...more like 3 Guinness and 1 tequilla shot...gonna stop to get some ways then head by the GF...gonna sear some scallops tomorrow for me and do a whole fish for her...

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Had a drink or two after work...more like 3 Guinness and 1 tequilla shot...gonna stop to get some ways then head by the GF...gonna sear some scallops tomorrow for me and do a whole fish for her...

Posted via Xperia Z3
I had craft beers too. Stone IPA and a local brew called Pirate IPA.

Love scallops!

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

Must of been a rough day to have a shot of tequila

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I will say that the new tapatalk app for windows mobile 10 is nice its still a little buggy and lacking compared to the old tapatalk app for windows 8.1
sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I will say that the new tapatalk app for windows mobile 10 is nice its still a little buggy and lacking compared to the old tapatalk app for windows 8.1

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810

It's a Universal app, but not a Universal Windows Platform app. So technically not native Windows 10.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Running Win10 on my laptop. Encountered one issue which was audio not working. Took me about 30 minutes to fix it. Another 15 minutes to fix the hosts file and now no ads in Edge. Overall quite happy with it. Chrome runs really slow on Win10 for some reason. Edge is really fast. All of my programs work just fine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Throw some fish and some mushrooms on the grill!

Posted via Xperia Z3
Unfortunately not the typical Finnish BBQ. They go crazy over sausages as a sign of summer.

It's sausages and other meat basically. Salmon is the main fish here but I've never seen it on a BBQ. You get it smoked and there are small white fish that they typically fry in butter. We did have some small BBQ fish at a market today. Something new.

As for mushrooms... Nope.

My wife is even getting tired of it all and that's saying something!

We keep wondering how well a vegan or vegetarian restaurant would do here. keeping in mind I'm in a small town by the sea side.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately not the typical Finnish BBQ. They go crazy over sausages as a sign of summer.

It's sausages and other meat basically. Salmon is the main fish here but I've never seen it on a BBQ. You get it smoked and there are small white fish that they typically fry in butter. We did have some small BBQ fish at a market today. Something new.

As for mushrooms... Nope.

My wife is even getting tired of it all and that's saying something!

We keep wondering how well a vegan or vegetarian restaurant would do here. keeping in mind I'm in a small town by the sea side.

That sucks. I'm surprised they wouldn't grill it...or at minimum, throw it on some foil and broil it for a medium well taste. Personally, I like it smoked too, so at least you got that...

If the wife's getting annoyed, you're really eating too many sausages indeed...

I suggested the mushrooms because there's this killer BBQ mushroom burger I'm supposed to make for the GF at one point.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm confused whether to repair my 1520 or wait for the 950xl
You can get the 1520 fixed and get it back in a few weeks.
As for the 950xl it coming in the fall but you will have to wait till it gets released in the KSA so maybe by November :eek:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Figured you'd like it.

It's getting a touch monotonous though...

I would get tired of eating so much sausage :p but man all that looks good to eat on a summer day :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb