WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, I've only got one...the 930. There are only two phones in my possession - 930 and the z3. I'm just deciding that I'd like a better spare because the 930 cannot cut it for the job.

I guess on my mind it seemed that you had a lot of spare phones :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess on my mind it seemed that you had a lot of spare phones :eek:

I used to, but even then I was merely holding all those for my friend. He left with a Zenfone 2, Xperia Z Ultra, Lumia 720, OG G watch when he visited in June.

Most recently I had a Moto X 2014. Loved it, but the battery so-so. I'll try the G Flex 2 out. As much as I like the Moto X, need something with at least 3000mah under the hood.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Fjord break.
7b546742e1b3e2c27aa4cc93cc9f43f4.jpg

fc0be3628bc57f649aeee7f33279778d.jpg

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Are those pictures using HDR ?

Not just HDR. I do other things as well.

Post processing is part of photography. It's been a part of it since day one. Digital photography doesn't change that.

I get quite annoyed with people (not you) who don't seem to understand that concept.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I like the G Flex 2. It is a big phone, but iphonesque in terms of how light it is. The S810 is fast. The 801 in the Z3 isn't slow but I felt the speed difference on the LG...even while running that hog called Optimus UI.

Still, I'd pick the Moto Maxx over it. Bigger battery, stock, T-Mo bands, Qi built in is a better tradeoff for me for the card slot, bigger screen, lighter weight, better camera and improved processor. I may end up getting the Flex because pricing wise it is tons cheaper and easier to get, but that'll take another month.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Post processing is part of photography. It's been a part of it since day one. Digital photography doesn't change that.

I get quite annoyed with people (not you) who don't seem to understand that concept.

Oh I'm just wondering :) most of your pictures seem to bring out the shadows and highlights and I'm always asking myself " how does he do that ? does rue use a conjunction of HDR and filters or just HDR?"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like the G Flex 2. It is a big phone, but iphonesque in terms of how light it is. The S810 is fast. The 801 in the Z3 isn't slow but I felt the speed difference on the LG...even while running that hog called Optimus UI.

Still, I'd pick the Moto Maxx over it. Bigger battery, stock, T-Mo bands, Qi built in is a better tradeoff for me for the card slot, bigger screen, lighter weight, better camera and improved processor. I may end up getting the Flex because pricing wise it is tons cheaper and easier to get, but that'll take another month.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Times like these I wished I knew more about phones To add to this convo

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

The Flex is big enough where I can run my kindle app on it and take it and my T100 to days when I'm in class...or I could just drag my Z3 Tablet along too. Very, very interesting indeed. You know, ordinarily I wouldn't have looked at this phone, but tte price I've seen in for brand new ($320, $280 refurbished) is really good. I kinda like it a bit more than the Zenfone 2.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

What are your favourite Android photo apps for post-processing?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Oh I'm just wondering :) most of your pictures seem to bring out the shadows and highlights and I'm always asking myself " how does he do that ? does rue use a conjunction of HDR and filters or just HDR?"

What he means by post processing is using apps (or PC software) to edit the pictures after they've been taken. This would've been what the photographer did in the darkroom back in the days of film, or by using something like Photoshop (or other apps/software) nowadays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb