WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the Note 5 reviews are in...its an S6 with a bigger screen and stylus.

Oh boy. Glad I'm not getting one. The GF, on the other hand, might.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I thought I escaped getting sick but as luck would have it I don't have much luck lately.

It's not a bad cold just annoying.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

man it was a pain resetting my desktop from a clean install of windows 10. even windows 8,1 was easier >.<
My direct supervisor upgraded to W10 on his laptop. He's not very good with IT and the screen had gone black on him during start up with a cursor only showing.

I tried to search online to see what it might be but the only thing that came up was the video driver being an issue. Not sure if that's the case here.

If this is the type of experiences that people are having with W10 I think I'll wait a while longer. I feel real sorry for those who are not tech savvy and having to take their 'broken' laptop to get repaired.

This isn't going well for MS.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here's a picture from our DSLR. Yes I edited it.

What I find most interesting is that it captured the scene a lot better than with my wife's phone 820 or my Z3.

6571b152f201d8ada3538bd78ab3b238.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I thought I escaped getting sick but as luck would have it I don't have much luck lately.

It's not a bad cold just annoying.

It never seems to be your day when you have work :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My direct supervisor upgraded to W10 on his laptop. He's not very good with IT and the screen had gone black on him during start up with a cursor only showing.

I tried to search online to see what it might be but the only thing that came up was the video driver being an issue. Not sure if that's the case here.

If this is the type of experiences that people are having with W10 I think I'll wait a while longer. I feel real sorry for those who are not tech savvy and having to take their 'broken' laptop to get repaired.

This isn't going well for MS.

Did you ever fix the problem on his laptop :eek:? As for the win installations for me in my family were basically some worked while some didn't. The ones that didn't work were a PITA to get it working and the ones that just worked went smoothly . I still dislike windows 10 but it's starting to get bug fixes so maybe I'll like it in 2 years. Lol !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did you ever fix the problem on his laptop :eek:? As for the win installations for me in my family were basically some worked while some didn't. The ones that didn't work were a PITA to get it working and the ones that just worked went smoothly . I still dislike windows 10 but it's starting to get bug fixes so maybe I'll like it in 2 years. Lol !

I just found out yesterday about it. He upgraded over the weekend. I was on holiday as you'll recall.

He said was working fine then it just did this. If it didn't fix itself then he's bringing it in.

It's things like this that make people leave Windows and go to Apple.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99