WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've got on both on mine. In this case, its a good thing. Sharp edges though where the screen protector stops, but otherwise it's great. Gives a glass and metal phone a more premium look and feel. No scratches on mine so far.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Ah ok. I need a better case now. The one I have is questionable.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
99, you thinking about grabbing an ZenPad S 8.0? If you get passed the Asus bloat, that's a mighty fine upgrade for a cheap price...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah ok. I need a better case now. The one I have is questionable.

That you're on your own for. I settled for an ugly *** holster case for much functional reasons. I didn't like some of the other cases I saw...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Finally pulled together this version of a chicken and broccoli fettuccine Alfredo with homemade white sauce for lunch. Pictures forthcoming tomorrow or later...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Oh! This was such a good eat! Amazing how a modified box recipe can turn out so well. This way is much, much lighter than how I usually make it...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

99, you thinking about grabbing an ZenPad S 8.0? If you get passed the Asus bloat, that's a mighty fine upgrade for a cheap price...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Looked at the review and I think for now I will pass. I am more interested in getting an LTE capable tablet and as bad as it sounds I might get a used fruit stand device.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh! The pain! (Gigantic sarcasm alert)

Posted via Xperia Z3

My iPad 2 is now 3 years old, still works great, amazing battery life. No matter what feelings one has in terms of their price or the number of pokes it takes to get stuff done, the tablet still works like the day I got it. The Nexus 7 is just like that as well after the last few clean up patches that Google put out. So unless I get something similar in performance to either of the two and LTE, I am not going to look at any other offering in the near future.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I moved my one of my netbooks to Windows 10. Took 12 hours. Just updated my other netbook I forgot I had too. Thing is, that one has Ubuntu. Took me a good amount of troubleshooting to get it to work. Kept having installs fail because of previous partitions. Finally got it going about 2 days later.

I still can't bring myself to upgrade my main laptop. I'm just so happy with it right now on Windows 7 Professional.

Stay with windows 7 for a little while longer till they fix some bugs and improve on apps on windows 10. In the current state there is much to be desired in my opinion

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, just updated recently. It's the fastest I've ever seen it. Even the keyboard using trace isn't lagging. It's incredible. I'd venture to say it's almost as fast as my iPhone 6 now...

Good that you have good results with build 512. I on the other hand , this build is slower than build 10166.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05