WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have a really nice TPU case that would go well with the copper color that I received from a seller in China. For some reason he thought a Z3 case would fit the Redmi2...it is available if either one of you wants it:)

Rue can get first crack at it. I'm fine with my ugky holster case...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My iPad 2 is now 3 years old, still works great, amazing battery life. No matter what feelings one has in terms of their price or the number of pokes it takes to get stuff done, the tablet still works like the day I got it. The Nexus 7 is just like that as well after the last few clean up patches that Google put out. So unless I get something similar in performance to either of the two and LTE, I am not going to look at any other offering in the near future.

I know...gotta pull your leg a little from time...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You mean the ideal Android device for Sahib?!?

Now, I served you some BP and you crushed it...

No I was talking about OnePlus. At this point I'd take the OPO's internals and the OPT's camera and design and throw in quick charge and be happy with that.

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a really nice TPU case that would go well with the copper color that I received from a seller in China. For some reason he thought a Z3 case would fit the Redmi2...it is available if either one of you wants it:)
I have a black Z3 and I have something specific in mind. I'd be willing to see a picture though to see what it looks like.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Another day at work is done. Somehow I feel unsatisifed - not by working with the patients, but with the other stuff at work.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

How's it going? Was in the hospital again but right now I'm on meds that keep the pain away so I feel fairly normal. Apparently I'm having Charlie horses in my ureter due to consistent infections caused by my stricture.
Ugh! I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Man I so want tempered glass on my 830 :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Get one. You'll never know when **** happens. Just hours from getting my then 5S, it flew inside the car hitting the metal seat adjustment. Small dent. My iPhone 6 hours from getting it from my Telco, flew inside the car landing on the rubber mat, thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Get one. You'll never know when **** happens. Just hours from getting my then 5S, it flew inside the car hitting the metal seat adjustment. Small dent. My iPhone 6 hours from getting it from my Telco, flew inside the car landing on the rubber mat, thankfully.

There isn't any good ones for my 830 :/ also you have bad luck with the fruit stand device :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There isn't any good ones for my 830 :/ also you have bad luck with the fruit stand device :p

I dropped all of my phonea once. The Honor 6 has a tiny nick on the SIM door, and my 636 splattered in two pieces inside a mall. Ha ha

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You mean the ideal Android device for Sahib?!?

My ideal android phone is the body of my 810( including the SD card slot and removable battery ) , specs of the s6 , optics of the 930 , and running stock andriod :p and price of a mid range phone. :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I dropped all of my phonea once. The Honor 6 has a tiny nick on the SIM door, and my 636 splattered in two pieces inside a mall. Ha ha

Lol it's a rite of passage for your phones to go through before it can be your phone :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My ideal android phone is the body of my 810( including the SD card slot and removable battery ) , specs of the s6 , optics of the 930 , and running stock andriod :p and price of a mid range phone. :D

You're asking for alot for 2015. Maybe come next year Xiaomi can make you something with those specs for $275.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My ideal android phone is the body of my 810( including the SD card slot and removable battery ) , specs of the s6 , optics of the 930 , and running stock andriod and price of a mid range phone. :D

Check out Redmi Note 2 Prime, Octa Core CPU, 2GB RAM, 13 MP camera, plastic body, removable battery, SD card slot for $155....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12