WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Honestly this one is due to the repair job. I just hope they think it's the same.

The screen looks like it has an impact point but I'm confident it's a stress crack. Though whether they think so or not is a different story.

This happened at work this morning so I don't have my other phone handy. I'll change the SIM over tonight.

Hope you get it repaired soon.

If it worst case scenario and you had to get a new phone, what would you get?

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hope you get it repaired soon.

If it worst case scenario and you had to get a new phone, what would you get?

Posted via Xperia Z3

Yeah but it won't be a Sony. Probably something like the Moto G 2015. Cheap in other words until next year some time.

It's going to get fixed next week. I might stop by the shop tonight on the way home to see what they have to say.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So... my Z3 screen has broken again...

This was due to the new screen being replaced incorrectly so it got a stress crack somehow.

I've contacted the company and asked for a Sony OEM screen with casing to be ordered to get it fixed correctly this time. I'm paying the difference.

I've had a hard time with things breaking lately. :/
That is rough...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm struggling to find something worry and intellectually sharp to say, but my brain's out to lunch at the moment.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Don't stress about it too much. "Worry" in lieu of "witty" will do just fine. How was lunch by the way?

How about we let Sahib do the worrying about something witty and intellectually sharp to say?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Honestly, every time I think about keeping my Z3 as my only phone, whenever u hear stories like this it reminds me of the need to get not just a spare (930), but a capable one...

Posted via Xperia Z3
Amen to that. Luckily I can break 5 phones and still survive😀

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah but it won't be a Sony. Probably something like the Moto G 2015. Cheap in other words until next year some time.

It's going to get fixed next week. I might stop by the shop tonight on the way home to see what they have to say.
Might want to consider a fruit stand offering since they do fix the phone within a couple of hours and I am sure there wasn't too much of a price difference between that and the Z3.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Might want to consider a fruit stand offering since they do fix the phone within a couple of hours and I am sure there wasn't too much of a price difference between that and the Z3.

I got my Z3 rather cheap so it wasn't anywhere near the iPhone in price. I don't want an iPhone.

I'm not getting a Lumia either.

I know that Sony's are a pain but I'm a little annoyed at this place with their repairs. The first screen was dodgy and I think they took a gamble hoping I wouldn't notice. The second screen was nice but then they told me the casing was damaged an could possible pop the screen out.... so that's what happened. Rather silly that if you saw the casing was damaged why not tell the person and they'll probably asked to get it fixed? Now I have a broken screen again and I'm a little frustrated with them.

So now I'm getting a Sony replacement and apparently it comes with the casing. At least it better...

If not, are you interested in a Z3?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

If this iPhone 6 is running Windows 8.1 I'd be pretty happy. However, the LTE reception is still poor compared to my Honor 6 or even the 636.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

I'm concern about the support since Sony already say that they will focus more on Tv, console, ect rather than Computer and smartphone business

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why not 99? You were trying to get one when I got mine on the cheap earlier in the year...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't stress about it too much. "Worry" in lieu of "witty" will do just fine. How was lunch by the way?

How about we let Sahib do the worrying about something witty and intellectually sharp to say?

Lunch yesterday was good...pasta sauce came out better than I thought. Haven't had any greens all week so I'm going for a house salad with grilled chicken from a pizzeria by work in a few minutes.

Classes start back for me on 9/1. No internship this year...still same stress levels though. Either the commute or the GF's fuming at the dip in quality time will kill me, so who knows...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got my Z3 rather cheap so it wasn't anywhere near the iPhone in price. I don't want an iPhone.

I'm not getting a Lumia either.

I know that Sony's are a pain but I'm a little annoyed at this place with their repairs. The first screen was dodgy and I think they took a gamble hoping I wouldn't notice. The second screen was nice but then they told me the casing was damaged an could possible pop the screen out.... so that's what happened. Rather silly that if you saw the casing was damaged why not tell the person and they'll probably asked to get it fixed? Now I have a broken screen again and I'm a little frustrated with them.

So now I'm getting a Sony replacement and apparently it comes with the casing. At least it better...

If not, are you interested in a Z3?
I passed on it when it was available at a killer deal which is what I hooked up MIA with...I'll send you the case pic later today.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So... my Z3 screen has broken again...

This was due to the new screen being replaced incorrectly so it got a stress crack somehow.

I've contacted the company and asked for a Sony OEM screen with casing to be ordered to get it fixed correctly this time. I'm paying the difference.

I've had a hard time with things breaking lately. :/
I hope it gets fixed soon or else are you going to take food pictures :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel