WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nice boots! Nice picture...I see you're off to a good start with the dog trying to holla at you in that look...or maybe the dog is smelling that "new boots smell"?

Either way, looks nice...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey 99, I saw an OPO today...one of the medical residents at work (Asian male) rotating through for the month own it. Sandstone black 64GB of course...nice case. Looks like he's running CM on it instead of Oxygen.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey 99, I saw an OPO today...one of the medical residents at work (Asian male) rotating through for the month own it. Sandstone black 64GB of course...nice case. Looks like he's running CM on it instead of Oxygen.

Posted via Xperia Z3
You mean the OP2, right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm downgrading my T100 to 8.1. Gonna wait until Windows 10 tablet wise gets better before upgrading once more.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I did a dirty downgrade and the native 8.1 apps don't work. That's fine because my office subscription apps work and that's what's more important to me.

I really, really wished that for tablets they had brought over some of the 8.1 features. Sometimes I think MSFT has a PhD in wanting to always built **** from scratch and toss out things that work.

You can only reinvent a wheel so many times...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as I really want to get a Moto Maxx, I may take the plunge late next week and order a G flex 2 to compliment my Z3. The Moto Maxx checks every box on my list...big battery, wireless charging, fast processor, some water resistance (splash only, not as good as the Z series), quick charge, no OEM bloat. Plus the Moto X's active display and tweaks are really nice to use.

But you cannot buy what you cannot get your hands on, and as such the G flex 2 is a nice alternative...cheaper price, bigger screen, SD slot, needed processor and arguably a much better camera.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed for the past week the Z3 is barely giving me 1 day's worth of charge. I'm not using it any differently. Perhaps a hard reset is in order but I don't like to do those. Maybe after I get a spare then I'll try it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro