WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks.

All I want for the start of school is a SW3 holder kit and maybe a G flex 2. I'm picking around through the offerings to see if I can come up with a better alternative to the G flex 2.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Good morning. A better alternative is money in the bank😁

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Considering it took me almost 4 hrs when it should have been 2 1/4 hrs I think I'm allowed to say it sucked.

Basically it was all the Londoners running down to the coast (Brighton) because of the weather. I felt sorry for anyone needing to catch a plane from Gatwick. It's the same motorway.

I have a good idea what traffic is like in LA and New York.

Ignorance, there is a cure.
This exodus happens every Friday here. Freeways are loaded up around 3PM. I had to wait it out in the hospital cafeteria last Friday with my little one till the worst was over around 6PM and it still took us an hour for what is normally a 35 minute drive.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

This week was a hectic one. Finally managed to get some bodywork done on my car, which meant I was without it for most of the week. It looks good now, although it has meant that I can see that one small panel is a slightly different colour to the rest of the car when the last owner has had some bad repair work done. At some point I might have to get that fixed. Bah!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is how bored I am in the current moment...but hey, I'm allowed a few moments like this occasionally.

I'm typing this post with the screen cast option up on the GF's TV as she is walking through the house saying "I don't want to read what you're posting online on my TV".

Posted via Xperia Z3

Attachments

• 107094.jpg
    107094.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyways folks. Enjoy a wonderful Sunday... gonna go set up the GF's new bed frame in a few. She's got a nice wood bed frame but the makers were cheap with the support beams so that has to be replaced.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We just got done baking these
b7f01d6a37cbf14dbb9d23fd85deb4ce.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Also there was this tragedy that probably had something to so with the traffic issues around Brighton. I didn't know anything about this. We're weren't going to Brighton. I did see the smoke from this... Really sad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-34029764

That's very unfortunate :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This week was a hectic one. Finally managed to get some bodywork done on my car, which meant I was without it for most of the week. It looks good now, although it has meant that I can see that one small panel is a slightly different colour to the rest of the car when the last owner has had some bad repair work done. At some point I might have to get that fixed. Bah!

Sometimes I think you and rue are mostly fixing your cars instead of driving them :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is how bored I am in the current moment...but hey, I'm allowed a few moments like this occasionally.

I'm typing this post with the screen cast option up on the GF's TV as she is walking through the house saying "I don't want to read what you're posting online on my TV".

Posted via Xperia Z3

I see the post you posted on a post. It's postception !

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I think you and rue are mostly fixing your cars instead of driving them :p

If something needs fixing, it's best to fix it. It will often mean maintaining the value of it when you come to sell it later.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I think you and rue are mostly fixing your cars instead of driving them

Oh I can't wait for you to own your own car. Then we'll talk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This exodus happens every Friday here. Freeways are loaded up around 3PM. I had to wait it out in the hospital cafeteria last Friday with my little one till the worst was over around 6PM and it still took us an hour for what is normally a 35 minute drive.
Sounds familiar...

It's been years for me but in Toronto in the summer time was cottage time. Everyone rushing to go to their cottage for the weekend every Friday evening. Traffic was mayhem.

It completely turned me off ever wanting a cottage. Not that it suited me anyway. I'm not into just hanging around drinking all day talking nonsense.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I bought a new TV. A SMART one.

The old one stated to get pixel lines on it, only four years old. We ended up giving it to someone who wanted because their TV was even worse. Actually ours wasn't that bad but was progressively getting worse. We did warn them that the TV could go at any time.

I'm going to go out and buy a keyboard at lunch for the new one. I was originally told I couldn't use one with it. So annoyed because I would have bought one the same day.

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Wasted my morning adding Semantic zoom to my app, debugging it, only to find out it doesn't work anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion