WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I. Was just saying :/ I already knew that . I was telling you all what I saw today

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
That's not the way you phrased it. Can't blame iOS for that.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They have come down in price quite a bit. This was well within my budget, about same price as the current TV when I purchased it about 8 years ago.

Thing is TVs are a lot more expensive here than in the US. To give an example. The TV I bought works out to about $450 US. For the equivalent model from Best Buy (probably not even the best deal) it's $330 US. Both are 'on sale'.

The TV I thought of buying works out about $945 US same in the it's about $700.

We may still buy the more expensive one but at the moment it's not high on our list of things that are needed. The one we have suits. I tried my wireless keyboard at home on it and it sort of worked. I need to find a good bluetooth keyboard. Not easy unfortunately.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thing is TVs are a lot more expensive here than in the US. To give an example. The TV I bought works out to about $450 US. For the equivalent model from Best Buy (probably not even the best deal) it's $330 US. Both are 'on sale'.

The TV I thought of buying works out about $945 US same in the it's about $700.

We may still buy the more expensive one but at the moment it's not high on our list of things that are needed. The one we have suits. I tried my wireless keyboard at home on it and it sort of worked. I need to find a good bluetooth keyboard. Not easy unfortunately.
My old TV cost about $1000 about 8 years ago. The ones I am looking at would be around that price.

Try getting a Logitech keyboard, they seem to agree well. Might want to look for a coupon code before you buy it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My old TV cost about $1000 about 8 years ago. The ones I am looking at would be around that price.

Try getting a Logitech keyboard, they seem to agree well. Might want to look for a coupon code before you buy it.

I'm having trouble finding a Logitech one that's within a reasonable price range. Would like to have an integrated mouse too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope she doesn't encounter and problems :)

So far with Outlook but that's been an ongoing issue. I really need to re-stage that computer completely. Just trying to get her to move to something else why I do that is like pulling teeth. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So far with Outlook but that's been an ongoing issue. I really need to re-stage that computer completely. Just trying to get her to move to something else why I do that is like pulling teeth. :p
outlook gives me problems too but its getting fixed ever so slowly

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its nice to see females taking programing classes. there was around4 girls not including the teacher. either way that's great :D

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Getting ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is first the bus to Ancona(IT), and than with ship to Greece.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man I never thought id have an ultra boring teacher :/ hes monotone and to make it worse its a 3 hour long class about psychology. the class is interesting but not the teacher. this is going to be long semester >.<

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

man I never thought id have an ultra boring teacher :/ hes monotone and to make it worse its a 3 hour long class about psychology. the class is interesting but not the teacher. this is going to be long semester >.<

I had a chemistry teacher in 11th and 12th grades like that...oh the agony of learning anything in that class....I feel your pain.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm wondering what those problems are. I have been using mail+ calendar Aka Outlook without any issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte