WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm wondering what those problems are. I have been using mail+ calendar Aka Outlook without any issue.
It's an issue my wife had before she upgraded to W10. It's Outlook from Office 2013. Before it happened in 2010.

What seems to happen is that email becomes stuck in the out box and then sends multiple emails out. It happened with her hotmail account this time which was a first.

Before she upgraded I needed to redo the install and start fresh but she doesn't like to let go of the laptop. :/

I need to setup the other laptop and she can use that while I fix this one. There was also some glitches like the screen flickering that seem odd.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Time to head home and work on homework. I guess now i know how Mia endures with work , school commute. It's tiring
Sent from my rare debian green nokia Lumia 830

I'll take you more seriously after doing this for a semester...you're already squealing, but it doesn't get any better...just wait...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think you will be disappointed I don't see anything that will be considered sahibisms. It'll be a mellow semester :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

It's been one day only. The semester is quite long and I have full confidence in your ability to spout a few before December arrives 😁

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Functionally, my app is done for version 1. Now on to the more difficult part of making it look nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have a novel proposition for solving the app gap on WP. Here is a comparison between two fairly similar devices
Microsoft Lumia 640 vs Apple iPhone 6 - Phone specs comparison

Of course the 640 has a pretty substantial app gap compared to the iPhone 6. However, within the price differential between the two phones, one can easily buy a brand new iPad mini or iPad Air 2 or a Nexus 9 (Wi-Fi versions) and tether it to the Lumia and actually still have money left in their pocket!! Plus for some stuff tablet mode is better than the small screen on the phone, win-win! Hey and MSFT apps aren't shabby on iOS or Android these days so...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

@worldspy99, can you please run Basemark OS II on your 640?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

=/ Tapatalk is massively broken on my 640. Tried both apps, nothing loads in participated, unread, trending, etc. I can only get to topics by going into the sun forum the hard way. Boo. =(

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.

The classic version is what works for my phones. The problem you described manifests on their Universal app version running on Windows 10 Mobile.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

=/ Tapatalk is massively broken on my 640. Tried both apps, nothing loads in participated, unread, trending, etc. I can only get to topics by going into the sun forum the hard way. Boo. =(

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.

They haven't updated the app for Win10. I had the same problem on my Lumia 830.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The classic version is what works for my phones. The problem you described manifests on their Universal app version running on Windows 10 Mobile.

Yup, Tapatalk Classic works fine on my Lumia 640 running on WP8.1 Update 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb