WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow...and then I'm wondering how do all these people have like 10k posts, and I can't even get 1k. Now I see, you're farming this thread like no other! I don't know what to say to the guy with 30k.

As for me, I finally was able to control my dreams tonight. It was prime! I realised I was doing front flips with ease, and I just said - this must be a dream. I know it's a dream because I got aware of it (the fact that I often dream about doing flips and all kinds of acrobatic stuff) while I was awake.
So I'm like... this must be a dream, since I'm doing flips like there's no gravity. :grin:
Ok, cool..so what I'm going to do? Fly..definitely fly. And so I flew. Took me a couple of seconds to get a hold of the controls, but it was smooth after that.
Now that I think of it, I could have chosen something else, but flying's good enough. Anyone of you ever experienced that?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wow...and then I'm wondering how do all these people have like 10k posts, and I can't even get 1k. Now I see, you're farming this thread like no other! I don't know what to say to the guy with 30k.

As for me, I finally was able to control my dreams tonight. It was prime! I realised I was doing front flips with ease, and I just said - this must be a dream. I know it's a dream because I got aware of it (the fact that I often dream about doing flips and all kinds of acrobatic stuff) while I was awake.
So I'm like... this must be a dream, since I'm doing flips like there's no gravity. :grin:
Ok, cool..so what I'm going to do? Fly..definitely fly. And so I flew. Took me a couple of seconds to get a hold of the controls, but it was smooth after that.
Now that I think of it, I could have chosen something else, but flying's good enough. Anyone of you ever experienced that?

Welcome to the club, you are now still 30K away from Sahib!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

That's why I'm in that 5.2" range. I liked the big phones...i really enjoyed the Z Ultra and the 1520, for the most part. Still, something a bit more pocket friendly is better for me.

It's why I liked what LG has done with the G series where they pack a big screen into a smallish frame.

Posted via Xperia Z3
To be specific, it's the overall size that matters to me. Of course it's influenced by the screen. Right now my biggest phones have 5" screens.

That's why I settled for the iPhone 6 instead of the 6+.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Having sampled a few devices in the 5.5" to 6" in the last year, I'm quite happy with a phablet. The sweet spot is a 5.5" screen in a LG G4 package. The iPhone 6+ is a prime example of what not to do with a 5.5" screen.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Having sampled a few devices in the 5.5" to 6" in the last year, I'm quite happy with a phablet. The sweet spot is a 5.5" screen in a LG G4 package. The iPhone 6+ is a prime example of what not to do with a 5.5" screen.
The iPhone 6+ is huger than most big phones, due to the massive bezel.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To be specific, it's the overall size that matters to me. Of course it's influenced by the screen. Right now my biggest phones have 5" screens.

That's why I settled for the iPhone 6 instead of the 6+.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

That's why I still love the Moto X 2013 and the One M7, and the Z3 Compact. They had small footbprints and yet big screens. Too amny companies are pushing size down our throats and bigger isn't always better.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's why I still love the Moto X 2013 and the One M7, and the Z3 Compact. They had small footbprints and yet big screens. Too amny companies are pushing size down our throats and bigger isn't always better.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

The best size to screen ratio is what LG has managed to accomplish with the G3 and G4.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

No love for the L1520? We're on WinCentral and talkin' about LG and iPhones..
To give my 2 cents, I don't really like LG. I've heard both good and bad things about their phones, but I'd rather just stay away from them. If I ever wanted an Android phone, it probably wouldn't be an LG. Maybe HTC, or some other.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

To give my 2 cents, I don't really like LG. I've heard both good and bad things about their phones, but I'd rather just stay away from them. If I ever wanted an Android phone, it probably wouldn't be an LG. Maybe HTC, or some other.

This is the off topic lounge so anything goes. A lot of us are dual OS users.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if I went Andriod I'd get anything that is running stock andriod. I don't like any of the UI that the manufactures put on their phones . :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And I'm back myself . I wonder how Ima start on my multitasking essay for psychology :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is the off topic lounge so anything goes. A lot of us are dual OS users.
Yup and adding to this
Azcruz is andriod + wp + iOS
Mia is Andriod + wp
Rue is andriod + wp ( hardly :p)
99 Is Andriod + wp + iOS ( on some occasions )
Sports driver is andriod + wp
Laura is andriod + wp
Sahib wp + iOS ( iPod )
Septemberrain is iOS + wp + andriod ( I think she likes her 640 over her Samsung phone )

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like tapatalk on iOS moved the controls to the bottom. Gee I thought the hamburger menu was a good Ida >.> smh.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about you but the alleged leaked photos for Cityman and talkman look like my 810 !! I like it remember the 810 !

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

if I went Andriod I'd get anything that is running stock andriod. I don't like any of the UI that the manufactures put on their phones . :p

That's the reason I went with Honor (Huawei) as I like their EMUI 3 over HTC, Samsung, or LG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup and adding to this
Mia is Andriod + wp
Rue is andriod + wp ( hardly :p)
99 Is Andriod + wp + iOS ( on some occasions )
Sports driver is andriod + wp
Laura is andriod + wp
Sahib wp + iOS ( iPod )

How can you forget me? :-()

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa