WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yup and adding to this
Mia is Andriod + wp
Rue is andriod + wp ( hardly :p)
99 Is Andriod + wp + iOS ( on some occasions )
Sports driver is andriod + wp
Laura is andriod + wp
Sahib wp + iOS ( iPod )

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

I think I'm getting closer to being where Rue is these days...

Oh, you left out SeptembersRain who is like you...WP + iOS. Otherwise, an accurate list.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
No love for the L1520? We're on WinCentral and talkin' about LG and iPhones..
To give my 2 cents, I don't really like LG. I've heard both good and bad things about their phones, but I'd rather just stay away from them. If I ever wanted an Android phone, it probably wouldn't be an LG. Maybe HTC, or some other.

I've owned a 1520. Nice phone. Outside of the MS band, it could use a nice wearable like a watch to make it more manageable. It could also have used apps and tweaks that better took advantage of the screen. Split screen would have made this a killer device.

I like LG. Their skin is a bit too heavy handed for me on Android but their hardware is rock solid. I'd buy LG over Samsung right now for my needs. Nothing against Samsung,but I don't want what everyone has...and if I have to get something that everyone has, I'll at least ensure it has a great camera, removable battery and microSD slot.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How can you forget me? :-()

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry haha . I had your name but I erased it to fix it and then I forgot to add you again >.<.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I'm getting closer to being where Rue is these days...

Oh, you left out SeptembersRain who is like you...WP + iOS. Otherwise, an accurate list.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Huh I thought Septemberrain was more iOS + andriod + wp . Time to revise the list !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And to sniff some tacos and play some instruments.

Sorry Sahib, first day (and first week) of school is the best time to work on your game with the ladies.

Posted via Xperia Z3

._. Well I have a story about me almost getting a number just last week

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Huh I thought Septemberrain was more iOS + andriod + wp . Time to revise the list !

You may be correct, but the point was you left her off the list...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
._. Well I have a story about me almost getting a number just last week

Don't tell us. Only tell us when you get numbers and go out on dates. We've heard enough swinging and missing from you already.

Almost doesn't count, especially when it comes to college life. Seriously, now is the time to iron out the kinks while in college as it gets rougher to date once you start to work and such and your margins for errors get slimmer.

Not trying to be mean, but "just saying..."

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sony still frustrates me. As much as I'm looking around at other OEMs again, my Z3 + Z3 Tablet Compact has been rock solid. No issues except for the fact that lollipop has ruined my Z3, as I thought it would from a battery life perspective.

It's just the little things that they don't do well that really irk my nerves...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't tell us. Only tell us when you get numbers and go out on dates. We've heard enough swinging and missing from you already.

Almost doesn't count, especially when it comes to college life. Seriously, bow is the time to iron out the kinks while in college as it gets rougher to date once you start to work and such and your margins for errors get slimmer.

Not trying to be mean, but "just saying..."

Posted via Xperia Z3

I don't know about me trying . Here me out . If I learn from what happened so far I can conclude that my trying to get a girl isn't working . So what I could do is not worry about it now and see how that works out . That's how I got with my ex , it just happened and I wasn't looking for it. What I could do is use both I can wait and not try hard but keep an eye out for any chances I get . I know this semester isn't going to be action packed as my previous semester ;p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sony still frustrates me. As much as I'm looking around at other OEMs again, my Z3 + Z3 Tablet Compact has been rock solid. No issues except for the fact that lollipop has ruined my Z3, as I thought it would from a battery life perspective.

It's just the little things that they don't do well that really irk my nerves...

Posted via Xperia Z3

I guess the saying applies "if it ain't broke don't fix it " maybe you don't really need to change what you have . In my opinion the OEMs don't have anything interesting or compelling to upgrade to the lasted an greatest . What I would like them to do is upgrade their previous devices to the Newest operating system. That way you could keep your z3 and tablet running smoothly and then upgrade when both devices break .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about me trying . Here me out . If I learn from what happened so far I can conclude that my trying to get a girl isn't working . So what I could do is not worry about it now and see how that works out . That's how I got with my ex , it just happened and I wasn't looking for it. What I could do is use both I can wait and not try hard but keep an eye out for any chances I get . I know this semester isn't going to be action packed as my previous semester ;p

We've been telling you that for a year now...it isn't about you forcing the issue but you closing the deal when you get opportunities. Women can be very fickle...if you miss on the first opening they give you, most times you don't get another shot.

My point is still the same...college is where you get to try different social situations and see what works and what doesn't work without the high anxiety of juggling paid employment and the implications of making time for someone. So network, meet people and you'll be in positions where you can get numbers and go out. Now, what you do on a date is your business, but if you're not mingling, you've got no shot.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I guess the saying applies "if it ain't broke don't fix it " maybe you don't really need to change what you have . In my opinion the OEMs don't have anything interesting or compelling to upgrade to the lasted an greatest . What I would like them to do is upgrade their previous devices to the Newest operating system. That way you could keep your z3 and tablet running smoothly and then upgrade when both devices break .

Fair enough.

To me, both the Z3 and Z3 Tablet Compact are missing wireless charging as my one missing feature. Like how they both have quick charge, and perhaps it would have been overkill because Sony allows you to charge these things via the magnetic ports, but I'd take it as an option. I wish the Z3 had 32GB internal and maybe OIS and better software in the camera, but those are my own quibbles.

Not a fan of how lollipop messed up the radios with the battery drain at all. I like what Moto did with the Moto Maxx. Outside of that, not much appeals to me. I like the camera on the G4 and the leather options. I like the curve and different look in terms of the design of the G Flex 2. I like the hardware of the Note 5, but not its design.

Not much out there appeals to me outside of the G Flex 2 and the Moto Maxx for those reasons above. Even with those, they wouldn't be a replacement for my Z3.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We've been telling you that for a year now...it isn't about you forcing the issue but you closing the deal when you get opportunities. Women can be very fickle...if you miss on the first opening they give you, most times you don't get another shot.

My point is still the same...college is where you get to try different social situations and see what works and what doesn't work without the high anxiety of juggling paid employment and the implications of making time for someone. So network, meet people and you'll be in positions where you can get numbers and go out. Now, what you do on a date is your business, but if you're not mingling, you've got no shot.

now to put that into practice. I mingle and see were that leads me :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss