WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So summer is almost over, which mean there's no more skirts and short shorts and nice shaped legs to look at for free. Now you've got to play the game of guessing what's underneath what's covered...which is hazardous because if you guess wrong and its equipment similar to your own (and you're not into that) then your adventure may not play out the way you want...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Maybe the expense of having a full time GF is weighing on me, or I'm simply getting older, but I like to look at beautiful people for free. It's the taking them out anywhere part that gets very costly...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

True. I did think about that after I wrote that. Just had bad visions that's all. Can we stop talking about *** cracks now? :p

Ok. Although I'd rather talk about that than some of the whole asses in the WPC and iMore communities...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've decided to do an extended variant of my favorite parable for my Sensei's semi-annual speech event. Although, if you ask me, I don't really want to do this speech thing...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe the expense of having a full time GF is weighing on me, or I'm simply getting older, but I like to look at beautiful people for free. It's the taking them out anywhere part that gets very costly...

Posted via Xperia Z3

You know, I'm not hating on pretty people, but sometimes their arrogance is amazing...

So I'm reading the rag called the NY Daily News and I'm seeing this 20 y.o. F (yes, she's white), talking bout how stressful it is to be beautiful and she wants people to take her seriously outside her looks. Now, she looks OK...

I'm like "you need to chill out. You look OK, and have youth...young sex is nice so you get catcalls". Besides, if you list your bust size in your intro, you'll be seen as meat...

I'll post the link later....SMH...

Posted via Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ok. Although I'd rather talk about that than some of the whole asses in the WPC and iMore communities...

Posted via Xperia Z3

OK. As much as the WPC forum people are annoying I can live without seeing another large man's harry *** if that's ok? :p

Picture if you will - A large man (overall) doing the drop jeans below the *** thing, white underwear (and they weren't new) and then the bend over.... need I say more? I have to live with this vision.. o.o

You can stop laughing now. :p

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

so ANYWAY moving on from fecal matter, cracks and otherwise perverse statements above....

It is finally Friday...I would be excited except the fact I am stuck with my family for the weekend(And apparently next and the following). I hate September now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so ANYWAY moving on from fecal matter, cracks and otherwise perverse statements above....

It is finally Friday...I would be excited except the fact I am stuck with my family for the weekend(And apparently next and the following). I hate September now.

We talk $hit around here all the time, so I don't see what the grief is, but we can change topics...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well on my end I saw a girl wearing a skirt and every time she turned around you can see her behind. :p that was yesterday

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like September since it means fall is coming

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OK. As much as the WPC forum people are annoying I can live without seeing another large man's harry *** if that's ok? :p

Picture if you will - A large man (overall) doing the drop jeans below the *** thing, white underwear (and they weren't new) and then the bend over.... need I say more? I have to live with this vision.. o.o

You can stop laughing now. :p

Oh man that's to distributing lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't try to be right, but this is exactly what I predicted you'd say.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

I'm a predictable at this point but it doesn't mean I don't have a few surprises up my sleeve

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess the difference in seeing the whole sculpture over just a couple of pictures. It was difficult to take good pictures of it as I wasn't going to hang around for the next 3 1/2hrs waiting for the tide to start coming in so the people would go away. :p

Here's an article to give you a better view and idea of things - Giant water horses invade the Thames

Strangely the best article on it is in the Torygraph... hmmm

I was finally able to read it since I had no time when you posted it . It makes a lot more sense now looking at it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well on my end I saw a girl wearing a skirt and every time she turned around you can see her behind. :p that was yesterday

99, I'll leave this one to you to investigate...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Two TPMS sensors $270
Right front axle $125
Power steering rack with alignment $550
Two idler pulleys and belt $150
Two rear struts $400
Almost done with repairs...
Still need new tires and front brake rotors and pads....this car business is tiring...
Oh just forgot the stupid smog check which is getting done right now $50.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss