WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

8 years, 80,000 miles on it....so much for Toyota reliability on their flagship:-(
Doesn't seem like the most reliable car, our is still going strong after 8 years, except having to replace rear springs no problems what so ever.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Doesn't seem like the most reliable car, our is still going strong after 8 years, except having to replace rear springs no problems what so ever.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I have had my other car for 16 years and it is still running better than this one!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I have had my other car for 16 years and it is still running better than this one!

My first gen CR-V lasted for ten years and had it not been a victim of flooding, I might still have it. It's demise led to the purchase of two Subaru vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I seriously just sold off 4 phones over the last 3 days.

Guess it was time to flip a few anyways. They were just sitting there.

Using my 5c until the 6s comes in.

On a positive note, found an iPod touch 4th gen in my drawer. It's so cute and tiny!

What did you sell?

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This two stage 10536 update is taking too long... Now on ita second hour and only the first phase.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm seriously tempted to tell the GF to return the stuff for the barebones kit. I may work on it one more time, but then if that fails, cut the losses and just send it back.

Posted via Xperia Z3

So I told her to return it and she decided to get a PC guy she knows to check it first...all for the low cost of $70. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I know I'm not that incompetent, but I'm amazed as to why I fit up and older model years ago on the first try and was stumped by this.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, the battery is charged and the so is the Sony. Gonna test out the Maxx for the next two days to see how I can abuse and break in a 3900mah battery. Phone's heavy...not 920 heavy, but you can feel the weight.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My first gen CR-V lasted for ten years and had it not been a victim of flooding, I might still have it. It's demise led to the purchase of two Subaru vehicles.

I have a thing for subies . since the third generation Subaru wrx sti ( mainly 2008) ive always liked how they look :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I told her to return it and she decided to get a PC guy she knows to check it first...all for the low cost of $70. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I know I'm not that incompetent, but I'm amazed as to why I fit up and older model years ago on the first try and was stumped by this.

I thought it would be a simple fix too o.o... unless you got a bad MOBO

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, the battery is charged and the so is the Sony. Gonna test out the Maxx for the next two days to see how I can abuse and break in a 3900mah battery. Phone's heavy...not 920 heavy, but you can feel the weight.

that is a lot of battery to work with o.o

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Okay, so the lemon just came back from the dealer. After the dash replacement somehow the audio went away from the radio/CD/etc...
Now tomorrow I get the struts, power steering rack and two idler pulleys and serpentine belt replaced.
Then over the weekend I might get the brakes (rotors and pads in the front), air filter, cabin air filter and driver side wiper blade replaced (self repair job to save $$).
After that this car should hopefully run well for the next 50K miles or so...
Thanks for keeping me company with having to fix ****ty cars.

I'm probably going to need to spend a few more ?? on mine still....

Oh well.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

man if there is one thing learned from programing is this.... it aint easy. i give props to devs/software engineers who this this day in and day out

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Here's how my 636 has "progressed" through different builds...
Untitled.png
Overall, System, Memory, Graphics, Web are the data from left to right.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Issue with hidden wi-fi still not solved. My golly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos