WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Boozifer

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Funny how the brain kinda stalls when it is suddenly allowed to just comment on anything in a forum thread... Full on possibility overload, and so many bad jokes, random info, tidbits and snippets, and 4th wall comments (like this one I guess) that it just melts down.

So let's do them all!

Boozifer

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

Also, some radar detectors use radar detector detector detectors to detect radar detector detectors to prevent detection.

After struggling a bit to wrap my brain around that one I just had to dig up source or some sort of confirmation, and it seems it holds true. See "radar detector detector" on wikipedia for details. (I'm too green to post links yet)

Last edited:

Boozifer

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

Ok, one more to get it out of my system...

Two satelites decided to get married the other day...
The wedding wasn't much, but the reception was incredible!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And so the experiment begins.

Still wish I could have gotten the Xperia home launcher and the Walkman app to work on this thing. Smart Connect works though.

Incidentally, I'm going to use Arrow launcher as my daily. It looks much improved.

Can any of the Android users here suggest a substitute music app? I'd rather not use play music.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Still wish I could have gotten the Xperia home launcher and the Walkman app to work on this thing. Smart Connect works though.

Incidentally, I'm going to use Arrow launcher as my daily. It looks much improved.

Can any of the Android users here suggest a substitute music app? I'd rather not use play music.

Looks like I found a music player to use on the cheap. I think I'm going to enjoy using this thing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, it would appear that things have gone quiet again around here. I've two days worth of charts to finish when I get into work today.

Fun times indeed...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Finally some much needed rain ☔ Been raining since 2AM.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150915_0001.png
    wp_ss_20150915_0001.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 6

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm using the music and video players of Sony on my Honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786