WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This was the best part of the day...I scored this from winning the first week of the local office NFL pool.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 5761.jpg
    5761.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 9

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Occasionally The Verge does post something readable...
Mossberg: It?s time to free the smartphone | The Verge

In this particular case it is because of Walt Mossberg who used to run All Things Digital and was at WSJ up until last year. Really nice article, something MSFTisMIA and I have been advocating along with RumoredNow here on WC.

If this does happen, data rates will be the next battleground. Carrier won't give this up here as easily u til they're able to find a way to recoup the perceived loss income.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully you will get it soon!
I called Moto today, since it was supposed to arrive yesterday but is still being built. Apparently, the royal blue back was popular. Moto is waiting for parts. The rep told me it should arrive on 9/21 or 9/23.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, today went to ****. Even the money I won wasn't worth anything because I was hit with a $620 light bill that I have to call in the morning to contest. I'm still behind on my charting for this weekend, as my coworker called out sick today and left me stck with the newbies who I leg see some patients solo because of the volume. If I'm stuck paying this light bill, the out of state trip is cancelled for her birthday and she now doesn't want to go down the coast again.

The GF's CPU in the kit she bought has a bent pin - that could be the cause of the problem. So she's agonizing (and dragging me through this agony) as to whether she wants to return the kit whole or buy/get a replacement CPU.

I'm just in an annoyed and agitated place tonight. I drank some Guinness and that didn't help.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, today went to ****. Even the money I won wasn't worth anything because I was hit with a $620 light bill that I have to call in the morning to contest. I'm still behind on my charting for this weekend, as my coworker called out sick today and left me stck with the newbies who I let see some patients solo because of the high volume. If I'm stuck paying this light bill, the out of state trip is cancelled for her birthday and she now doesn't want to go down the coast again if that happens.

The GF's CPU in the kit she bought has a bent pin - that could be the cause of the problem. So she's agonizing (and dragging me through this agony) as to whether she wants to return the kit whole or buy/get a replacement CPU.

I'm just in an annoyed and agitated place tonight. I drank some Guinness and that didn't help.

Posted via Xperia Z3

I'm not complaining here. Hopefully some sleep will help. Today just wasn't my day.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yes, today went to ****. Even the money I won wasn't worth anything because I was hit with a $620 light bill that I have to call in the morning to contest. I'm still behind on my charting for this weekend, as my coworker called out sick today and left me stck with the newbies who I leg see some patients solo because of the volume. If I'm stuck paying this light bill, the out of state trip is cancelled for her birthday and she now doesn't want to go down the coast again.

Posted via Xperia Z3
Ugh! That's more than enough hassle for a month, much less a day!

I hope things get better for you.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Their marketing tagline is "The 2016 Flagship Killer", unfortunately it is not even a "2014 Flagship Killer".
Just the fact that it lacks NFC was a deal-breaker for me. I use Google Wallet now, and I'll use Android Pay when it's available.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Xperia Z3

on the bright side now you know that you didn't build the computer wrong :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05