WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just saw the article about the Elephone Vowney. I liked the P7000 quite a bit. So if the band support is there I might give it a spin when it launches.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

5.0.2? So much for the theory of fast updates. On the bright side, 2 days battery life is great.

Moto forgot about this one, I think. Guess they're back to their old slow updates thing now that lenovo owns them. I know the ones in the Indian market have 5.1 already. We'll see.

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My apartment is old, my bill is always in the 100's. It's only a 1 bedroom too. It's irritating. My grandma has a bedroom house and hers is the same amount as mine!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. ��

In Phoenix, AZ I used to pay about $350 in summer months. Here I pay about $100 to $170 in the hottest months. In winter it drops down to about $30 sometimes if it is a mild winter season.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just sometimes Nilay Patel will stop being the biggest Apple ****** and post something decent. Maybe about twice a year. This I think is his second best article for the year. Looking forward to something decent in 2016...
Welcome to hell: Apple vs. Google vs. Facebook and the slow death of the web | The Verge
I don't mind ads. Its just when they take up half the page and slow down the web browsing experiences, that's where ad blocking comes in for me :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning gang..

The new 10536.1004 build on my 1520 is running great! Love the new Messaging Skype BETA!

Also, installing the official iOS 9 1.1 on the iPad Air 2 this morning. (Been running the BETA for a while now)

Edit: not iOS 9 1.1 it's 1.1 GB in size. The actual version number is 1.0 I believe...

I hope the make the Skype messaging app better, to able to automatically change from Skype to messaging something like imessage.
Also one thing that is a little annoying on ios 9 is that the new "San Francisco " font seems strange. Even the lower case letters seem like that are not centered right on the keyboard.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hope the make the Skype messaging app better, to able to automatically change from Skype to messaging something like imessage.
Also one thing that is a little annoying on ios 9 is that the new "San Francisco " font seems strange. Even the lower case letters seem like that are not centered right on the keyboard.

I will have a test drive of it soon since the 635 has WIn10 on it...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

On a different note, I like the Moto Maxx. It is stuck on 5.0.2, so that's no bue?o. I like the screen on it as I've gotten a non overly saturated one...reminds me of the Z3's LCD panel. I wish they had kept the X's screen as while I like how it views it is a gas guzzler. Maybe 5.1.1 will improve it, but we'll see. I got 2 days usage out of it from 7am Tuesday to 8pm yesterday.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I've never seen a Moto Maxx.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss