WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just left work. So I guess I'm on vacation now?

Today was another cluster****. Glad I'm not in clinic until next Saturday.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
You've had a rough few weeks. Enjoy your vacation and I look forward to some pics. :)

I never made it to Miami, but I've been to Florida a few times.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning crew... Speaking of vacations, the guy I'm buying this house from just gave us a little gift; a 4 day stay at www.bearadiselogcabin.com up in the Blue Ridge Mountains in western NC! Apparently, he paid for and reserved this a while back, and ended up not being able to go because of his new job. So he offered it to us.. All I have to pay for is the gas and food! Of course, I also need to make sure I can get the time off from work, though I don't foresee any issues with that. We're going! I can't wait... The 1520 will be taking many pics!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You've had a rough few weeks. Enjoy your vacation and I look forward to some pics. :)

I never made it to Miami, but I've been to Florida a few times.

I'm taking the Z3 only so that might be hit or miss in the picture department. Lol.

My dad drove me to Miami the last time I was in Florida 3 years ago. Beautiful water city. I put us more in the ritzy part, Coconut Grove, especially since I saw the weather might be crap for part of the trip.

It'll be good just to leave the tri-state for a few days.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning crew... Speaking of vacations, the guy I'm buying this house from just gave us a little gift; a 4 day stay at www.bearadiselogcabin.com up in the Blue Ridge Mountains in western NC! Apparently, he paid for and reserved this a while back, and ended up not being able to go because of his new job. So he offered it to us.. All I have to pay for is the gas and food! Of course, I also need to make sure I can get the time off from work, though I don't foresee any issues with that. We're going! I can't wait... The 1520 will be taking many pics!!

Morning, Ed.

That link you posted looks good. Let us know how you like it whenever you ejd up going.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One of mankind's stupidest inventions (except for the genius who found a way to make $$$ from it)...the selfie stick.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I got a quick shape up so I can look halfway de event walking through MIA. Now all I need is some sleep and I think I'm good to go for the trip.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the Indian Summer is still in full force. Dresses, short shorts and skirts galore. Pity I don't have the legs to wear them, but they're nice to look at on these NYC ladies.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well this Sunday sucked. What a wasted day. Oh well.

Looks like we're both experiencing that. Today isn't so bad on my end.

The GF was talking about a ton of bad reviews she's seeing about the hotel, but we'll be OK.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So after a whole afternoon spent chasing we've learned:

1) Verizon doesn't have the 64GB Note 5 in stores
2) She really dislikes the option to lease a phone (so do I)
3) All the US carriers charge about the same monthly...it is just whose gimmicks and system you can manipulate best.
4) There are still some good sales reps around who actually have the consumer's best interests at heart.

GF still has no phone. She may go on the trip to MIA without one and get her phone when she comes back.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So after a whole afternoon spent chasing we've learned:

1) Verizon doesn't have the 64GB Note 5 in stores
2) She really dislikes the option to lease a phone (so do I)
3) All the US carriers charge about the same monthly...it is just whose gimmicks and system you can manipulate best.
4) There are still some good sales reps around who actually have the consumer's best interests at heart.

GF still has no phone. She may go on the trip to MIA without one and get her phone when she comes back.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Carriers really aren't great :/ wish they were better

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre