WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib, you have an Xbox One right? Can you even play off-line if the game has been loaded before hand? Say Halo Spartan Assault?

Well I can technically play but I can't use the online features. For example , no multiplayer, no events , no chat , but you can play the main game. I hope that answers your question

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So yesterday...

I'll keep this brief.

There's an art display in a coastal town that was opened by Banksy. We've been trying to get tickets to it for weeks and it closes next weekend (total of 5 weeks). I think they purposely did it to create hype. I think they were running a social experiment as well but who knows. Artists are ******* annoying.

Anyway, we decided to try the 'walk ins' route. We drove 2 1/2hrs to this town. Stood in line for 4 1/2hrs and didn't get in. Reason is because they hold special events on the weekend evenings so no evening tickets available for walk ins. By total and sheer luck a couple walked by with one extra ticket so my wife took it and went in for about 45 mins. At least one of us did. Unfortunately she feels completely guilty about it now. To me it meant it wasn't completely wasted day. Still, I was very annoyed about the whole thing. I'm sunburned as well and my legs ache from all the standing. Not pleasant.

To make life even more fun, it was a long drive home. The rugby world cup is on here and we got caught in the traffic. Didn't get home until 9:45pm.

Such a wasted day overall though. That's basically a day I'll never get back. Such crap crowd control. Lots of angry people as well. Good thing none of them were drunk...

That's a not so good Sunday. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The only thing I really care about when it comes to reviews of a hotel is cleanliness. After that comes location, then staff. I find a lot of bad reviews on Tripadvisor tend to be really silly if you read them. I've read so many were people complain over the littlest things. My favourite was an American complaining about a Paris B&B that it only had one TV channel in English. We stayed at the B&B anyway and it was great, I didn't go to Paris to watch TV...

If I was in Paris the last thing I would do is watch tv ._. . I'd forget what tv was :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I can technically play but I can't use the online features. For example , no multiplayer, no events , no chat , but you can play the main game. I hope that answers your question

That's fine! Thanks for the reply!

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I miss car shows too... Back when I used to enter my Intrepid into them. Still have my trophies though!

My sister bought an Intrepid :p first thing I thought was "hey Ed had an intrepid "

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's fine! Thanks for the reply!

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

I know every game is different but one game will not load without Internet but my other 5 will without Internet. ( forza , strike suit zero , Lego marvle , just dance , and dance central , load without Internet )

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If I was in Paris the last thing I would do is watch tv ._. . I'd forget what tv was :p

Our opinion was that they should have stayed home if that's what they wanted to do.... :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You could watch tv in Paris...your just have to get a French girl wearing a sheet only to show you her favorite show...

Now how you get to that point is on you...

Posted via Xperia Z3

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay so I have been now using the 640 for quite some time now. I really like the screen size, the camera is good (can be better but it is definitely passable) and the battery life is stellar. I need NFC for sure because I am getting tired of not being able to use the NFC terminals to pay for purchases. Also I would like wireless charging. I think MSFT will deliver these items on October but I am not sure how payments will work, hopefully we can port over Android Pay via Project Astoria. Keeping my fingers crossed. I really don't want an Android or iOS device on my 3rd line to be able to use the two features I would really like to use on a day to day basis...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...MIA is in MIA and will be MIA for the next few days.

I'll be back online at the end of the week...

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You could watch tv in Paris...your just have to get a French girl wearing a sheet only to show you her favorite show...

Now how you get to that point is on you...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Lol well that's one thing I have no idea how I'll get there

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay so I have been now using the 640 for quite some time now. I really like the screen size, the camera is good (can be better but it is definitely passable) and the battery life is stellar. I need NFC for sure because I am getting tired of not being able to use the NFC terminals to pay for purchases. Also I would like wireless charging. I think MSFT will deliver these items on October but I am not sure how payments will work, hopefully we can port over Android Pay via Project Astoria. Keeping my fingers crossed. I really don't want an Android or iOS device on my 3rd line to be able to use the two features I would really like to use on a day to day basis...

I agree with your statement . The screen is better than my 830 in my opinion . For around 100+/- this phone is a good buy

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Cool! Hopefully she got one with the 3.5 liter engine, and not the dreaded 2.7

I forget what year it is. I know it's a dodge intrepid SE V6. I would look into it more but I haven't had time . Though why do you say the 3.5 would of been better :p? I'm Curious:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos