WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My new car doesn't really need any souping up... It's already got everything!

Twice as much horsepower, in a car that's HALF the weight? Zoom Zoom!

image.jpeg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey did everyone on the Win10 mobile preview get the latest "configuration update" released yesterday? My 1520 seems snappier today after getting that.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Not yet

Line apps for WP sometimes unable to log in when installed so I'm not trying I anytime soon

Can't miss any lecture information or I'm screw out

And my parents money will go waste...

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Guys may I ask something?

We all know most of American is an immigrant. So what does they usually eat?

I'm ate my local menu and found it great all time. Some foreigner that I know love them too.

Anyone live in America?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

I'm usually eat ayam goreng at my campus. It's really fit student pocket. 1$ including rice and traditional chilly sauce but you need a local currency

Search on Bing ayam goreng Wikipedia for more information.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm usually eat ayam goreng at my campus. It's really fit student pocket. 1$ including rice and traditional chilly sauce but you need a local currency

Search on Bing ayam goreng Wikipedia for more information.

I'm originally from Canada but I've lived in Australia and UK. I've travelled in the US quite a bit too.

Most students, if born and raised in the US, will eat either traditional food from the family but out with friends will grab the cheapest thing, usually fast food, like pizza or burger joint of choice.

I think most students have it easier these days compared to when I was younger. Parents are a bit more 'concerned' for the kids.

A person's palette is only as broad as they want it to be. I was a horrible eater when I was younger. Now I'm willing to give most things a try. I still hate liver though. :p

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Some thing that make my place so different than US.

Fast food damn expensive compared to traditional food

Most High school graduates are going straight to college.

Last time I got a friend from US that he says for some students exchange program. He says this place lot different than his home in lot of way. Just can't help wondering

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some thing that make my place so different than US.

Fast food damn expensive compared to traditional food

Most High school graduates are going straight to college.

Last time I got a friend from US that he says for some students exchange program. He says this place lot different than his home in lot of way. Just can't help wondering

I'm not sure where you live but it sounds like somewhere in Asia? Philippines?

Most of the major US cities have ethnic communities where you can get traditional food at a cheap price. Just depends if the college is close to that part of the city. Lots of campuses have been taken over by fast food places so that's all that's on offer. Which is the bigger part of the problem.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

There goes the budget for the Xbox One...
126d69651b3328e6fa7a19bc2ecd5030.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure where you live but it sounds like somewhere in Asia? Philippines?

Most of the major US cities have ethnic communities where you can get traditional food at a cheap price. Just depends if the college is close to that part of the city. Lots of campuses have been taken over by fast food places so that's all that's on offer. Which is the bigger part of the problem.

Nah, most likely Indonesia... maybe Malaysia, as Ayam Goreng is native food in those countries.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nah, most likely Indonesia... maybe Malaysia, as Ayam Goreng is native food in those countries.

I was actually thinking Indonesia as I knew Goreng but I forgot where it came from so I came up with the wrong country... my bad.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey did everyone on the Win10 mobile preview get the latest "configuration update" released yesterday? My 1520 seems snappier today after getting that.
Haven't gotten it because I didn't install the Insider App after I updated the 635 to Win10.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Guys may I ask something?

We all know most of American is an immigrant. So what does they usually eat?

I'm ate my local menu and found it great all time. Some foreigner that I know love them too.

Anyone live in America?
We eat a lot of different types of food from various parts of the world. This is not an easy question to answer in a sentence or two☺

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte