WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've got a few more minutes before the self I posed bed time...I wonder what I can ramble on about in the interim...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The GF didn't get her Note 5 today. I hope she gets it tomorrow, as it really has been a week long odyssey to get it. Hard to believe a week ago I was in Miami...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I try not I'm going to take a devices break once the semester ends. Maybe do a week where I'm off the grid...no music during the work commute. Not using the tablet. The GF reports enjoying not having her phone for the past 10 days. I may try that, but a modified version.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll do two more and call it a day.

I'm very curious to see the MSFT band. I may take the GF to the MsFT store to ha e her try on the medium one and see. At this point I don't getting her an Android Wear would make sense. She may be better suited for a band with extra features. Normally, I'd suggest the smartband talk, but that hard to see at night without any lighting.

I'm just going to see how she adjusts to the larger Note size for this month before I try to get her something.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still dislike freemium games. I get it that developers have to eat and that the market has shifted in terms of gaming consideration motion, but sometimes the lack of true choice is such an asspain when some of these titles have built in content that is clearly a money grab.

Of all the games like this out, I still like asphalt 8 the best. At least some of the stuff you unlock as in-game purchases you do get to keep and get better replaying value.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok. I did my part now. Let's see if Sahib will sit and reply to all, or he is out working on his swing so he can improve his batting average...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I cannot say I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. Saturday was more annoying than usual, so I don't expect much improvement.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hopefully it'll go better than expected.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The GF didn't get her Note 5 today. I hope she gets it tomorrow, as it really has been a week long odyssey to get it. Hard to believe a week ago I was in Miami...

I'm still waiting for my Moto X Pure Edition to get built.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ok. I did my part now. Let's see if Sahib will sit and reply to all, or he is out working on his swing so he can improve his batting average...

Lol most likely I'll respond to all of them :p I've been busy with homework ha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I still dislike freemium games. I get it that developers have to eat and that the market has shifted in terms of gaming consideration motion, but sometimes the lack of true choice is such an asspain when some of these titles have built in content that is clearly a money grab.

Of all the games like this out, I still like asphalt 8 the best. At least some of the stuff you unlock as in-game purchases you do get to keep and get better replaying value.

I just hate it when they make the best items only bought on money and no way to work for the items while playing the game . It kinda makes the game unbalanced

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I try not I'm going to take a devices break once the semester ends. Maybe do a week where I'm off the grid...no music during the work commute. Not using the tablet. The GF reports enjoying not having her phone for the past 10 days. I may try that, but a modified version.

No phone or Tablet. Seems so hard to be without a device it almost seems scary. The longest I've been without anything was 3 days . That felt long

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

With your myriad of phones... How come you didn't lend her a phone ? o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've got a few more minutes before the self I posed bed time...I wonder what I can ramble on about in the interim...

I can ramble about almost anything . To see what I mean when I see the word ramble I think of Raman :3 I haven't had real ramen in a while .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm going to go on a stretch where I'm using the maxx as my daily driver to really out it through its paces. As much as I like it so far, I think 6.0 or even 5.1 at this point will make very good battery life even better.

I've also been more aggressive with the apps I've installed...tried to limit the personal bloat.

I'm thinking you are going to say the Moto Maxx is going to be your daily driver. Since you had nothing but good things to say about it ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I cannot say I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. Saturday was more annoying than usual, so I don't expect much improvement.

Maybe you get a promotion and fire that one co worker your not very fond of ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OK, so I'm going to go on a Sahib style posting blitz before bed. Here goes...

I haven't had a posting spree in such a long time it's well over due ;) soon I should have one

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Singapore is engulfed by haze...
429eae83c40282df8623abf916136109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster