WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We all know you are a Sony ****=, no filter, I typed it that way...

I'm not BigPaddy here, who when he took a **** Sony came out of his ***.

I'll probably stay with my SWR10. Sometimes my eyes wander on new tech and the fantasy of the justification of owning it is much more fun than the reality of trying to purchase it...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

New update for the Z3.... not entirely sure what it has as I can't check websites that tell me.. stupid work internet...

From what little I could find, the battery has been fixed, settings have slightly changed and something with NFC. Possible camera fixes. Seems faster... :p

Agreed. I took it for the Tab Compact and can confirm all these. Gonna wait for the stage fright fix before updating the Z3 proper.

Speaking of which, how's your Z3 these days?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Yup, I went on another blitz. Unintentionally this time.

I feel like writing my congressman to complain as to why the **** has NJ transit been so poorly mismanaged. I guess these polluticians/politrickians don't ride the rails so they don't care as much about how tax payers get to work and grow the same economy they love to profess about protecting and nurturing.

Actually, I just might as an extra credit assignment for my policy class.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. Yup, I went on another blitz. Unintentionally this time.

I feel like writing my congressman to complain as to why the **** has NJ transit been so poorly mismanaged. I guess these polluticians/politrickians don't ride the rails so they don't care as much about how tax payers get to work and grow the same economy they love to profess about protecting and nurturing.

Actually, I just might as an extra credit assignment for my policy class.

Seems I'm going to be doing some serious digging here. The former mayor of Newark and NJ's junior senator is on a transportation committee. This is good. Now I'll do some more research and sound more articulate when I'm cursing as to why NJ transit has gotten as useless as the MTA. It's just amazingly sad how two of the biggest and most important public transit systems in the entire country are always crying for a lack of funding and raising fares to do so.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seems I'm going to be doing some serious digging here. The former mayor of Newark and NJ's junior senator is on a transportation committee. This is good. Now I'll do some more research and sound more articulate when I'm cursing as to why NJ transit has gotten as useless as the MTA. It's just amazingly sad how two of the biggest and most important public transit systems in the entire country are always crying for a lack of funding and raising fares to do so.

Traveling between 8-9am on both the MTA and NJ transit these days is just horrid. Sometimes I'll leave early and run into NJ transit delays that screw the whole commute up. I swear, it just makes getting around that much of a grind.

And of course, NJ transit raised the fares and cut services in some places to balance the budget for this year...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

New update for the Z3.... not entirely sure what it has as I can't check websites that tell me.. stupid work internet...

From what little I could find, the battery has been fixed, settings have slightly changed and something with NFC. Possible camera fixes. Seems faster...
Seems faster is an MSFT trademark, use with caution😀 With the launch of the new Moto, iPhone and today the Nexus devices, I can't help the feeling that the October announcements might be DOA....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

She's on Verizon, that's why. Her sister said the same thing. If she was on T-Mobile, I'd have loaned her my Moto Maxx.

Maybe you should keep a spare iPhone😀 From what I hear the TMO version works just fine on Verizon, wanna let me help you get one?

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Seems faster is an MSFT trademark, use with caution With the launch of the new Moto, iPhone and today the Nexus devices, I can't help the feeling that the October announcements might be DOA....

Well, my Honor 6 seems faster with the official update, and and it is faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, my Honor 6 seems faster with the official update, and and it is faster.

Good to know. I'm not too impressed with the Huawei effort on the Nexus 6 but then again that might be a Google fault.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did it get repaired properly?

I'm having some issues with the camera button being intermittent when trying to take a picture but I'm not sure if that's the case fault or not. I haven't tested it. At least I have the on screen thing.

At this point in time I can't be bothered taking it back and seeing if they can fix it any more.

Too many other things to think about anyway.

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Good to know. I'm not too impressed with the Huawei effort on the Nexus 6 but then again that might be a Google fault.

Changes to the local management of Huawei means the Honor 6 is the first and last Huawei phone for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe you should keep a spare iPhone😀 From what I hear the TMO version works just fine on Verizon, wanna let me help you get one?

You kidding? She dislikes Apple more than I do... You're trying to get me put into the doghouse...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Seems faster is an MSFT trademark, use with caution😀 With the launch of the new Moto, iPhone and today the Nexus devices, I can't help the feeling that the October announcements might be DOA....

They've been DOA. While they did the right thing by waiting to tweak the phones as best as possible, they lacked the mindshare for people to wait.

I just want to see a $600 price tag and either one of these phones so I can laugh my *** off. They won't sell if that happens.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Busy day at work...they've got me ticked off already. I'll just skim the Nexus news later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)