WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Visual Studio for me is still the better IDE compared to Android Studio and Xcode.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, looks like we made the cut...as expected...

http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/10/06/sony-confirms-xperia-android-6-0-marshmallow-plans/

My battery has gotten useless and I refuse to do a factory reset. So it stays in the drawer now...

So I'm two for two, with Moto announcing 6.0 for my Moto Maxx. 5.1.1 on the Maxx will be a serious difference so I'm looking forward to 6.0.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Google+ is such a fun read. People in the Moto X forums remind me of Windows phone Icon users and my old T-Mobile HTC 8X and Lumia 810 users ready to burn some US carriers to the ground as their Moto Xs won't get 6.0.

That's life on a carrier...buy the popular phone or suffered the consequences.

No 6.0 for T-Mobile's Z3. That's why for me, T-Mobile's all hype and no substance...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, looks like we made the cut...as expected...

http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/10/06/sony-confirms-xperia-android-6-0-marshmallow-plans/

My battery has gotten useless and I refuse to do a factory reset. So it stays in the drawer now...

So I'm two for two, with Moto announcing 6.0 for my Moto Maxx. 5.1.1 on the Maxx will be a serious difference so I'm looking forward to 6.0.

Yup, saw that earlier today.

The latest update I got for the Z3 was supposed to help the battery a bit but I haven't seen any significant improvements. Then again my phone isn't exactly perfect anymore...

Ignorance, there is a cure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The latest update I got for the Z3 was supposed to help the battery a bit but I haven't seen any significant improvements. Then again my phone isn't exactly perfect anymore...

.200 made mine useless. I'm waiting for .232, which has the stage fright fix.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Google+ is such a fun read. People in the Moto X forums remind me of Windows phone Icon users and my old T-Mobile HTC 8X and Lumia 810 users ready to burn some US carriers to the ground as their Moto Xs won't get 6.0.

That's life on a carrier...buy the popular phone or suffered the consequences.

No 6.0 for T-Mobile's Z3. That's why for me, T-Mobile's all hype and no substance...

Carriers are just dumb pipes...
The only exception is the fruit stand phone...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It isn't quite waterproof as advertised as well according to some new reports...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

A few Apple burns from the MSFT event:
Terry Myerson - "That's we we call 'Console Class Graphics."
Panos Panay - "It's kind of funny, there's a pencil out there without an eraser."
Panos Panay on Surface Pro 4 - "I'm not going to compare it to any pad... they're not in the same class." on why he won't compare the Surface to the iPad Pro.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Lumia phones :

$549 for the 950,
$649 for the XL, available in November.
Lumia 550 now $139; available in December.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Carriers are just dumb pipes...
The only exception is the fruit stand phone...

And Apple only got away with it because they had a runaway hit. Even then, they picked exclusive partners and AT&T made a killing initially.

So Apple isn't excused.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It isn't quite waterproof as advertised as well according to some new reports...

It is but isn't. They weren't clear with their waterproofing policy, so I'm sure people who had lemons or didn't used it right tried to use the warranty when things went bad...and with how expensive Sony charges, they decided not to bleed money in THAT manner.

It's good enough for me...used it in snow and was fine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see the announcements are flying fast and furious. I'll check in on the action later on as I'm trying to write a letter to my state's junior senator about the ****ty state of NJ transit.

Got to be brief but eloquent so I get a reply...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs