WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yup, homeboy is mad now that I'm not letting him pour fire at Moto wildly. I won't try to correct him further, but I'm not a fan of moderators just being wild like that (that's why I don't visit all the sites here at Mobile Nations).

Lots of people buy smartphones, and read articles. Many of them don't really pay attention to what is happening beyond the surface. That's life...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

The funniest part was homeboy pulled out the Sony list as to say "Sony is doing what Moto should do" and when I said "go talk to T-Mobile Z3 and Verizon Z3V users about software updates", he clammed up quicker than Sahib if one of his big breasted college classmates rubbed her boobs in his face for 5 seconds...

Internet can be hilarious at times...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

B
The funniest part was homeboy pulled out the Sony list as to say "Sony is doing what Moto should do" and when I said "go talk to T-Mobile Z3 and Verizon Z3V users about software updates", he clammed up quicker than Sahib if one of his big breasted college classmates rubbed her boobs in his face for 5 seconds...

Internet can be hilarious at times...

You couldn't resit it could you ;) lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yup, homeboy is mad now that I'm not letting him pour fire at Moto wildly. I won't try to correct him further, but I'm not a fan of moderators just being wild like that (that's why I don't visit all the sites here at Mobile Nations).

Lots of people buy smartphones, and read articles. Many of them don't really pay attention to what is happening beyond the surface. That's life...

Apple has nailed the update process. That's one thing I do like about Apple.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm attending a Standford University online class about iOS development and I'm suffering from what sahib was complaining about in the not so distant past...

Do what I do, look like I'm taking notes but actually surfing the web

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Apple has nailed the update process. That's one thing I do like about Apple.

Apple bit the bullet with the carrier exclusive intially knowing they were sitting on a game changer in how they wrote the original contracts with the carriers. Once the first iPhone blew up with record sales, the carriers gave Apple green light for testing and approval on their networks because they wanted an express seat on the gravy train.

It doesn't mean that iOS updates are less buggy...that's littered all over their forums...but in terms of carriers being an issue, Apple took care of that from the beginning. That I respect them a ton for doing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've never bothered with that game. It doesn't interest me.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) running Stock/AOSP (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) ElementalX-N7-5.00 using Tapatalk
The only time the game has been played on my phone is by a coworker friend.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup, the **** hurt strong with this one...he cried and called me a MSheep on G+. Oh, what a tool.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks 99 for quick review :) I actually like the 950 and 950 xl. If they can get Android apps on here ("cough" snapchat "cough") I would be glad to return to platform. Moto isn't the same anymore as was the one under google.
I played with latest W10 build on 820 and it genuinely is good OS. After seeing new Devices I finally have faith in Microsoft in mobile space.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks 99 for quick review :) I actually like the 950 and 950 xl. If they can get Android apps on here ("cough" snapchat "cough") I would be glad to return to platform. Moto isn't the same anymore as was the one under google.
I played with latest W10 build on 820 and it genuinely is good OS. After seeing new Devices I finally have faith in Microsoft in mobile space.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Good to hear! I think this is a viewpoint quite a few people will take.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb