WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Each platform has its strengths. Truth be told, Microsoft's offerings are more in line with what I'm looking for as a consumer. I just have some legitimate concerns that they haven't really addressed fully since Windows phone 7.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Why's would that be ? I get apps are one ,but what else has to be be addressed ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why's would that be ? I get apps are one ,but what else has to be be addressed ?

This habit Microsoft has of offering incomplete solutions that are potentially better than what they're replacing, which are more proven options.

My guess is because Windows will now always be incomplete, they really get to pull options and give us inferior replacements, until that inferior at the start replacement comes along.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Euro 2016 qualifiers have just ended. My Bosnia in play-off, well, better than nothing. So frustrating game tk watch, first we took the lead, then lost it by 2:1 and then again settled it to 2:2 before the half time. Thank God we scores that winning one for the final 2:3. I nees to listen Echoes again, only Pink Floyd can bring me back to life again.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This habit Microsoft has of offering incomplete solutions that are potentially better than what they're replacing, which are more proven options.

My guess is because Windows will now always be incomplete, they really get to pull options and give us inferior replacements, until that inferior at the start replacement comes along.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Oh I see well that'll be a while since msft isn't doing anything crazy with their mobile offering

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Night for me since I'm never done with school work :/. It seems everything is piled on me today .

I have days like that...more often than not these days...so I can empathize. No fun at all.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss