WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have days like that...more often than not these days...so I can empathize. No fun at all.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Heck I'm just eating dinner at 8:35. That's crazy for me. I don't mind doing homework, it's when it takes time out of the things that I would like to do is when homework becomes a drag .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When your put it like that maybe there will be an anti aging drug that'll extend your life ;)

I'll pass. I prefer to go when it's my time to go. It isn't about trying to be young forever but how to age gracefully...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Heck I'm just eating dinner at 8:35. That's crazy for me. I don't mind doing homework, it's when it takes time out of the things that I would like to do is when homework becomes a drag .

Just wait until you try to work and go to school and keep up with your family commitments and date someone - all at the same time, competing for your time...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm still working on it. I've been busy this week. I probably won't have it done till the weekend. Lots of appointments and meetings.

Cool. Looking forward to reading it. I should do an update on moly Moto Maxx experiences at some point too. Let's say I'm satisfied with it so far...

Posted via Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Now all msft has to do is bring a better touch interface and iMessaging capabilities to desktop and tablet and Xbox and I'm set

The new Messaging app is perfectly fine by me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll pass. I prefer to go when it's my time to go. It isn't about trying to be young forever but how to age gracefully...

Posted via Xperia Z3
I often wonder if there is a way to age gracefully or is it more of a facade and idealism we have about age.

Too early for that kind of thinking...

Ignorance, there is a cure.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I often wonder if there is a way to age gracefully or is it more of a facade and idealism we have about age.

Seems like we're having a 'deep thinking' kind of day.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It depends on your circumstances and your outlook on life, really. Some are in positions where life makes them old very quickly. Others are in positions where they're better able to take life more in stride and put those experiences in better perspective and usage.

Posted via Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just wait until you try to work and go to school and keep up with your family commitments and date someone - all at the same time, competing for your time...

Posted via Xperia Z3

._. Time is never on anyone's side. Luckily I don't have a job or a GF , so I just concentrate on school to get done as soon as possible if possible :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The new Messaging app is perfectly fine by me.

Not me . I don't like that there is a toggle to switch between Skype and refuser messaging . It seems cumbersome. It should be automatic like IMessage :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Off to work today. Nothing exciting there.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

As for me I got work out day today . Let's see how that goes. Not a big fan of running the mile every single class.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss