WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Read this a few minutes back. While I understand the position of the US carriers their service and food are downright pathetic and their planes are old and the staff/crew is pretty much near retirement age for long haul international flights since they are based on seniority. So in a nutshell I would rather fly the Gulf carriers than the US carriers.

http://www.usnews.com/news/business...-flexing-their-political-muscle-in-washington

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Man I didn't have time to post anything here today:eek: tomorrow I will maybe ha night everyone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I think it's wear purple day in support of victims of interpersonal violence...at least in NYC. If it is tomorrow, I've got another purple shirt to wear.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Sahib, there are no more nude pictures in Playboy magazines anymore...what a sad day.

Speaking of Playboy, Sahib, have you ever looked through one? Good viewing back in the old days, and good reading from the articles too...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib, there are no more nude pictures in Playboy magazines anymore...what a sad day.

Speaking of Playboy, Sahib, have you ever looked through one? Good viewing back in the old days, and good reading from the articles too...

Sahib was too busy 'playing with cigars' in the 'Penthouse' and being the 'Hustler' that he was, he didn't have time to peruse the 'Playboy' rag on his coffee table.

Hope everyone is enjoying the morning/day.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No I haven't ha :p I don't think I ever seen one up, let alone look though one :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I think it's wear purple day in support of victims of interpersonal violence...at least in NYC. If it is tomorrow, I've got another purple shirt to wear.

I don't have anything purple. o_O I have pink but no purple

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I learned something about Amazon. Orders done by Prime members when there are US holidays don't get delayed. Amazon uses UPS instead of USPS, since UPS isn't closed on many of those holidays (like Columbus Day). My original tracking information showed I'd get it delivered on October 12, but I changed it to store pickup, so it got to the store today.
Amazon is my go to place to order anything 😁 it's a great service. And returns/ refunds are good too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise