WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looking forward to ending the work week and just catching up with the GF later. No rest for the weary...school work come tomorrow...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

That's relaxing :p I gotta dedicate time for finishing my homework ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to ending the work week and just catching up with the GF later. No rest for the weary...school work come tomorrow...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
Today I was wandering around London. Tomorrow I need to finish a presentation for work which I'm doing on Thursday. Yay me.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got the oil changed in my car and packed my bag for my work trip. I'm going to polish the head lights to like new condition on my car now.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Just got done replacing the front brakes on the Mrs.' broom, er car, a little while ago. Why do I still own tools at my age?
Sent from my Samsung Ativ SE on Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have a question about headlights. when looking for new headlights for a car, whats your thoughts on HIDs and LED lights ?
I would have to do some research. One car has HID and the other car has regular halogen. The newer cars seem to have LEDs.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would have to do some research. One car has HID and the other car has regular halogen. The newer cars seem to have LEDs.
I get confused as to why some have HID's while other have LED's. ive looked up on the topic and I get the general" LEDs' are better because they are new" it assumed that much but I'm not sure why LED's are better when HID's seem to work fine.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I get confused as to why some have HID's while other have LED's. ive looked up on the topic and I get the general" LEDs' are better because they are new" it assumed that much but I'm not sure why LED's are better when HID's seem to work fine.
HIDs were the rage about 17 years ago. My Acura was one of the first cars that came with HID headlights as standard equipment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077