WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is why Sony struggles. They keep making very good/good enough hardware, but not outstanding stuff. I'm reading a Z5 Compact and Z5 reviews and it seems like I'm reading the same reviews for the Z3 line last year.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The band two looks legit . I really dig the barometer sensor because I do a lot of steps on my aerobics class .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

If it fits the GF comfortably, she'll like it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nah ha I understood it most of it . I'm generally interested in. If I get a used car that isn't so old maybe I'll get the opportunity to change the lights that the car has :) hence my question about HID's and LED's no way am I even thought about halogen lights

Personally I wouldn't waste money on changing the headlights. It's simply not worth it.

From what I can tell conversion kits are expensive so I really don't see the point. Unless you're worried about safety I wouldn't bother. You'll have to go pretty far back to get non HID headlights so that's probably not an issue unless that's the car year you're aiming for.... As for converting to LEDs I'd say don't bother.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is why Sony struggles. They keep making very good/good enough hardware, but not outstanding stuff. I'm reading a Z5 Compact and Z5 reviews and it seems like I'm reading the same reviews for the Z3 line last year.

Truth is, nobody makes money on these things anymore, outside of Apple and maybe Samsung. People are chasing the ghosts of the profits of the iPhone 3G - 5 years. Them days are gone. Samsung's smash Galaxy S2- S4 run and their Note 2-4 run has passed too.

Doesn't mean that the devices out there aren't good. It just means that consumers have that much more choice now. OEM's work is harder now. That's why the likes of Moto and Sony and HTC are finding tough footing - very good isn't good enough anymore.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Whenever I travel against the grain of rush hour people traffic on a Monday morning, I'm always filled with mixed feelings about the depth of what that sea of humanity looks and feels like.

There is no place like NYC indeed...for better, for worse, for indifference.

Just missed a 4 car pileup today morning and hence made the first flight on time.... what a great start to the day.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Probably means the only thing I will buy in there is a band 2 and not for me. It's nice to have stepped off the bandwagon, as I'm very satisfied with the gear I have.

#overitall.

Good you are off the bandwagon because band2wagon doesn't sound that great!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Nah ha I understood it most of it . I'm generally interested in. If I get a used car that isn't so old maybe I'll get the opportunity to change the lights that the car has :) hence my question about HID's and LED's no way am I even thought about halogen lights

If you want to change the Halogen lights to xenon HIDs it is extremely expensive. First you have to get washing for headlights done, than you have to have automatic hight adjustment of the beam, apparently sensors on the rear axle are needed for that. Not worth it if you ask me.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you want to change the Halogen lights to xenon HIDs it is extremely expensive. First you have to get washing for headlights done, than you have to have automatic hight adjustment of the beam, apparently sensors on the rear axle are needed for that. Not worth it if you ask me.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

Personally I wouldn't waste money on changing the headlights. It's simply not worth it.

From what I can tell conversion kits are expensive so I really don't see the point. Unless you're worried about safety I wouldn't bother. You'll have to go pretty far back to get non HID headlights so that's probably not an issue unless that's the car year you're aiming for.... As for converting to LEDs I'd say don't bother.

See I didn't know any off this. I was looking online about headlights but didn't give me indication as to if its worth the trouble changing halogen lights to HID's or even LED's. Another question how do you know if the car is using HID's for headlights instead of regular halogen lights . I can't tell the difference because 99 said his old Acura has HID headlights.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Didn't say that you wouldn't understand it, just said you're heading was spinning after reading it. You haven't asked for a specific topic like this on the thread in a while, so we know you're interested.

it's has been a while and yes my head was spinning with info o.o it takes sometime for me to wrap my head around new stuff I learn

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

it's has been a while and yes my head was spinning with info o.o it takes sometime for me to wrap my head around new stuff I learn

Understood. We all can be like that at times, so that's no biggie indeed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm trying see if I can get a PS3 controller to work with my Z3 Tablet Compact. Ideally, I really want a shield TV Pro setup, but there's no money for that right now. Maybe I'll buy used controller since I'll get that shield TV setup eventually.

Speaking of gaming, i wonder if the new Lumias will have wireless gaming support as a part of their setup? Still mystifies me how MSFT can have one of the better console options in Xbox and gaming still be seen so ho-hum on WP...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying see if I can get a PS3 controller to work with my Z3 Tablet Compact. Ideally, I really want a shield TV Pro setup, but there's no money for that right now. Maybe I'll buy used controller since I'll get that shield TV setup eventually.

Speaking of gaming, i wonder if the new Lumias will have wireless gaming support as a part of their setup? Still mystifies me how MSFT can have one of the better console options in Xbox and gaming still be seen so ho-hum on WP...

Doesn't msft have Xbox streaming to your tablet and Xbox if you are on the same wifi and able to use a USB connect to play on your tablet? Oh wait nvm you mean phones yeah nvm I bet msft will take their time :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hehe I was watching my little sister learn how to drive stick ha ! But I think it's cool ,I remember when I was learning . That stuff is hard! I would get frustrated just trying to move onto first into second

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Doesn't msft have Xbox streaming to your tablet and Xbox if you are on the same wifi and able to use a USB connect to play on your tablet? Oh wait nvm you mean phones yeah nvm I bet msft will take their time :/

They probably do have a set up like this, but my point is that if you look at the course of things since WP7, gaming was supposedly one of the major points of the platform and it never really took to the level of traction as expected...which is very surprising.

I may pop into a GameStop on Wednesday to try to get a used PS3 controller. I think Asphalt 8 will run fine on this setup, but I'm not sure sure about the other stuff I play. If I still cared about rooting my devices I could do so and get all my games to run with a supported controller. But I don't need it like that.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Saw a guy working away on his expense report and a few spreadsheets on a Surface on the flight to Chicago today. The iPad crowd was busy watching videos and playing games (my two neighbors in the row).

Attachments

• WP_20151019_11_22_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151019_11_22_16_Pro.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte