WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One of my girl friend's had party for 18th birthday ;) . And yesterday we have gone an hour away from home on a launch for grandfather's sister's 85th birthday :) And I had to drive back since I drank nothing. When I got home and sit in front of TV to watch F1 in Austin. I feel asleep in 5 minutes

I wonder if in reading between the lines but the winking face might be suggesting that you have a girlfriend :p. Ha

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're sort of right. Though they're not entirely sure, ring around the rosy is thought to be a song about the plague our black death. The song describes the symptoms and the last bit about 'they all fall down' is the people dying with it.

What is interesting is that the plague still exists to even this day and people still get it. Even in the US.

Huh I thought it was dead o.o I had no idea it was still active . That's something new I learned today

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nice place to live, free food, no predators, why leave?

Oh I'm talking about the birds not flying away every time a human gets near. A bird here would fly away and later come back it would be sooo cool to get near a bird like that and take pictures .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How many of these have you actually seen on the road? Since I live in LA area, I have been lucky to see them tooling around on the roads here. I drove the TT last year during the Thanksgiving holiday.

I've seen none of them on the road lol the most sportiest cars I've seen are the Rx-8, the Ford Focus Rs, and the super snake :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

MSFT's NYC store opens today. Gonna run the GF in there one day to check out the Band 2.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Id like to go to the msft store too :) it would be fun. I'd check out the band 2 just to see how it feels compared to the band 1. Looking forward to some pictures !!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

If I didn't know what you were referring to that would sound very strange. LOL!

What's wrong with text messages or chat services... Snap seems so wrong I guess.
I don't know, maybe news ruined it's image but it's not necessarily sexting platform, but I can see it being practical for something like that :D

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I won't comment how often I see Ferraris and other performance cars....
With the entire Russian enterprise crowd in London, you probably see more of them over there...now the middle East is a slightly different story altogether.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning folks! Moto X test drive coming up in a couple of hours. Waiting for the tempered glass screen protector to arrive.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know, maybe news ruined it's image but it's not necessarily sexting platform, but I can see it being practical for something like that :D

I wasn't referring to sexting. I was thinking more along the lines of how you can have a conversation with Snap. Unless I'm missing something. That's all. It's bad enough that technology makes a mess out of conversation as it is. I can't fathom Snap improving that much...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

With the entire Russian enterprise crowd in London, you probably see more of them over there...now the middle East is a slightly different story altogether.

Not just London but around where I live and on the motorways.

Heck even at my work here there's a few performance cars. With the weather change it's likely I won't see many from this point but you never know.

In the 'prestige' category (if that's what they're called) they're like a dime a dozen here. :p I see more BMW, Mercedes and Audi that I ever saw anywhere else.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Not just London but around where I live and on the motorways.

Heck even at my work here there's a few performance cars. With the weather change it's likely I won't see many from this point but you never know.

In the 'prestige' category (if that's what they're called) they're like a dime a dozen here. :p I see more BMW, Mercedes and Audi that I ever saw anywhere else.

There are a bazillion BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus etc around here at work, in my neighborhood. There are so many of these that I personally believe that the best luxury deals are available in California. Its fun to see the real sports cars around though. There is a GT-R in my neighborhood as well...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Moto X 2015 Pure Edition. Impressions so far. The phone is really well balanced in hand. I think Apple needs to learn this from a few manufacturers, their 6 Plus just feels so awkward to hold in hand and it only has a 5.5 inch screen. The screen itself feels great, a tad over saturated (which is typical for Moto but surprising this time around since it is not an AMOLED screen) but not bad overall. I really like the textured back - a lot! Stock Android is always a plus in my book, can't wait for Marshmallow on this phone. Need to determine camera and battery life to fully round out a mini review, so stay tuned for that. And oh and I do want to test drive Android Pay on it as well, perhaps a Starbucks run is due this week:)
uploadfromtaptalk1445885499773.jpg

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

There are a bazillion BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus etc around here at work, in my neighborhood. There are so many of these that I personally believe that the best luxury deals are available in California. Its fun to see the real sports cars around though. There is a GT-R in my neighborhood as well...
Seeing BMW i3 here is an event...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss