WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I bought a lemon and I'm pissed...
9303a61cbe094a06573d006f6a3ea069.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Too tired to partake in the Halloween festivities, but decided to pull out my Crocodile Dundee hat.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Quick update on the lemon saga. Dealer installed the new stereo for free. Total cost $82, thank you eBay! He also diagnosed the squealing noise to be the alternator bearing. He wanted $695 (a new 950XL from MSFT is cheaper) so I said no thanks. Called up a local mechanic that I know and he said $175. So today afternoon I'll get that sorted out. Finally all the little issues are sorted with this car....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Too tired to partake in the Halloween festivities, but decided to pull out my Crocodile Dundee hat.

Here is said hat...

Attachments

• 17624.jpg
    17624.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now all you need is your own theme song

Lord No. If I had one of those, half the girls would be mad, the other half of the girls would be sad, and the GF would be too annoyed at the repetition and kick me permanently to the couch...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

O.M.G. What a way to make money in NYC...

So I went out for drinks and eats with the attending physician I'm cool with, his wife, and his wife's good friend who likes me (a much old lady, so no romance there obviously) whose birthday we all celebrated. We ended up in some swanky restaurant with the waitresses in short dresses and I wore the hat all evening.

So the doctor and I go to use the can before we leave...and there is a bathroom attending for both the men and women's bathrooms. Now, of course the women's bathroom's attendant is behind a coat check booth. Really, a coat check by the bathroom???

What's even more surprising was that the guy was handing out paper towels and squeezing hand soap box into people's hands.

What a way to get paid by tip...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

O.M.G. What a way to make money in NYC...

So I went out for drinks and eats with the attending physician I'm cool with, his wife, and his wife's good friend who likes me (a much old lady, so no romance there obviously) whose birthday we all celebrated. We ended up in some swanky restaurant with the waitresses in short dresses and I wore the hat all evening.

So the doctor and I go to use the can before we leave...and there is a bathroom attending for both the men and women's bathrooms. Now, of course the women's bathroom's attendant is behind a coat check booth. Really, a coat check by the bathroom???

What's even more surprising was that the guy was handing out paper towels and squeezing hand soap box into people's hands.

What a way to get paid by tip...

I've run into this in several places and it always irritates me. I'm more than capable of getting my own soap and hand towel... Thanks...

I'm trying to remember where they all were now. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss