WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well Latina since I have no idea if she's Colombian or Puerto Rican but the Hispanic because I know she's from Mexico I've talked with them but the Sweden one is engaged , Latina one is married and the Hispanic is dating someone
And just like the Mets...nvm....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well Latina since I have no idea if she's Colombian or Puerto Rican but the Hispanic because I know she's from Mexico :p I've talked with them but the Sweden one is engaged , Latina one is married and the Hispanic is dating someone :p

So why are you telling us about girls that aren't single? That's almost as bad you talking about the Watches on these model pics that AZ likes to post...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

They won't hire him. He looks too underaged.

My father told me that when he was 21 he tried to get a job delivering snacks. He didn't get hired, since he didn't look old enough to get into bars, which were the majority of the businesses that ordered the snacks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My father told me that when he was 21 he tried to get a job delivering snacks. He didn't get hired, since he didn't look old enough to get into bars, which were the majority of the businesses that ordered the snacks.

At the restaurant, the guy looked older like a 22-24 y.o. type. Sahib looks 18 in the last picture he posted and unless he's grown a whole lot more since then, probably looks the same.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

At the restaurant, the guy looked older like a 22-24 y.o. type. Sahib looks 18 in the last picture he posted and unless he's grown a whole lot more since then, probably looks the same.

I look the same :p h lol people still say I look 18 :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So why are you telling us about girls that aren't single? That's almost as bad you talking about the Watches on these model pics that AZ likes to post...

It's not my fault lol. I honestly don't know why that is. There was a cute girl in my programming class that I was going to talk with BUT she dropped the class . :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb