WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My father told me that when he was 21 he tried to get a job delivering snacks. He didn't get hired, since he didn't look old enough to get into bars, which were the majority of the businesses that ordered the snacks.
I've unfortunately (fortunately???) never had this problem. I've always locked older than what I was/am.

I only got carded once when I was 18 and the next time was around 25 because they were doing it to everyone. The last time was in my 30s simply because they were being funny...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wonder how long it's going to take MS to back peddle on it's new OneDrive plans. Going by the general outrage I'd say a few people are going to drop OneDrive and possibly all their services.

Note to all companies. Never use the term 'unlimited' if you don't really mean it because there will always be those who will believe it.

I think Google Drive and Dropbox and others are about to get some new customers. Their other recent changes haven't been fantastic either.

Well, good luck to them. I don't use OneDrive as much as I used to.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I wonder how long it's going to take MS to back peddle on it's new OneDrive plans. Going by the general outrage I'd say a few people are going to drop OneDrive and possibly all their services.

Note to all companies. Never use the term 'unlimited' if you don't really mean it because there will always be those who will believe it.

I think Google Drive and Dropbox and others are about to get some new customers. Their other recent changes haven't been fantastic either.

Yeah I'm thinking it's a stupid move too. Shared the article on Facebook, let's see how many people give me abuse for using Microsoft services over Google/Alphabet Inc. services.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't mind them dropping the unlimited but it would have been nice if they kept the free storage to 10GB. Oh well, I think MSFT is just trying to sweep the deck here and reduce costs. Can't blame them in that regard.

Not sure if I'm a fan of how they went about it, but I've seen them do it worse ways...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

I need a car. Sometimes being on the bus with these teen boys who like to play their gangster rap via phone speakers is as annoying as ****.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I'm thinking it's a stupid move too. Shared the article on Facebook, let's see how many people give me abuse for using Microsoft services over Google/Alphabet Inc. services.

I stopped using OneDrive on my Z3 because I find it too painful to work with photos. Google Photos handles things a lot better. So does my Sony backup. Both have unlimited storage for photos.

I'll be curious about what your Facebook friends say. Going by Android Central reactions they're calling it 'typical' MS.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind them dropping the unlimited but it would have been nice if they kept the free storage to 10GB. Oh well, I think MSFT is just trying to sweep the deck here and reduce costs. Can't blame them in that regard.

Not sure if I'm a fan of how they went about it, but I've seen them do it worse ways...

They've made a lot of changes lately to OneDrive making it less and less appealing to use. This will just take it that little bit further.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll be curious about what your Facebook friends say. Going by Android Central reactions they're calling it 'typical' MS.

I thought the Android Central comments were bad. They're nothing on the Windows Central comments.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thought the Android Central comments were bad. They're nothing on the Windows Central comments.

Are you surprised? The sky is always falling over here and on Android Central, the reaction is..."meh"...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Thank you Microsoft :p

Good thing I don't keep that much in mine, so they didn't completely screw me over. I do question what MSFT will do with OneDrive going forward. I figure this has a feel of Windows 8...Nadella has this habit of "if it ain't working or worth it, axe it". Which I actually like.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I look the same :p h lol people still say I look 18 :p

So you sound underaged, look underaged and act underaged because you haven't learned how to be a babyfaced assassin yet.

At this rate, maybe you should run for President as you might be more successful in doing that...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So you sound underaged, look underaged and act underaged because you haven't learned how to be a babyfaced assassin yet.

At this rate, maybe you should run for President as you might be more successful in doing that...

First The Donald and then The Sahib, that would surely "Trump" the circus we have going on today...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs