WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Any thoughts on OnePlus X? I got invite for it today. :)

It's not bad if you can get it for the right price.

Think an Xperia Z3 with maybe a worse camera, no NFC and not as polished software and a smaller battery and no water resistance.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good week in the pool...I won on tie breakers ($110) and I won in the fantasy football league.

So that's 3 wins in the pool (and one near win last week). And I'm 3-5 in the fantasy football league, with a 2 game win streak.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's not bad if you can get it for the right price.

Think an Xperia Z3 with maybe a worse camera, no NFC and not as polished software and a smaller battery and no water resistance.

Never mind, I gave invite away to a friend of mine. He will be buying it instead of Huawei Mate 7.
I will wait for some more reviews to see how it works over time and to be fair, I would rather save money all the money I canfor future purchase of the car.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Never mind, I gave invite away to a friend of mine. He will be buying it instead of Huawei Mate 7.
I will wait for some more reviews to see how it works over time and to be fair, I would rather save money all the money I canfor future purchase of the car.

I don't think it's a bad phone at all. I still say that the OPO was the best one they've made so far.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

For the regulars on the Eats thread, I've got a few nice pictures coming, but they've got to wait until the mobile Nations apps for Android get updated.

Cannot post pics on either the Windows Central or Android Central app.

Tapatalk for Android is great with pictures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6