WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am tired after a very long day of volunteering. But it was a nice day. Tomorrow I am back on a plane to Minneapolis via Denver.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

My first Smartwatch...
63e2c1d4b2738c9789f4c158dde582c8.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Can't believe it's Monday already... Damn workweeks keep getting in the way of my weekends.

Well I have a week off soon. So I shouldn't complain too much, except I'm not going anywhere...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I find it increasingly amusing how so many people when upset with MS comment about moving to Linux.

Then they say they'll only use Windows for gaming... LOL!!!!!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

On a side note, so why do my chops get busted for using a ton of Sony products when AZ here gets to use a ton of Huawei products without anyone raising an eyebrow?
Huawei>Sony ?

disclaimer: *has never owned mobile products from either brand*

(with that, if I were to buy an Android phone, that 6P looks pretty good!)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Going home to do laundry and finish my policy paper.

On a side note, it doesn't matter what language you speak, loud and obnoxious is universal. There is woman of likely Asian decent speaking loudly on her phone and smacking away at some snack she is eating, hence the reference...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Huawei>Sony ?

disclaimer: *has never owned mobile products from either brand*

(with that, if I were to buy an Android phone, that 6P looks pretty good!)

These days in the Android space, you're right. Sony is too busy making good products no one wants to buy as they lack a compelling personality or stand out feature. I like the Z3 line of stuffs I have, but until Sony sells their stuffs cheaper, has a more compelling design and improved the camera, I cannot completely recommend them to a wider group of folks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One of the hardest things to do is to cherish the moments we get with the people we value.

The GF was sharing with me yesterday that a friend of one of her sister's (this is the sister I've met so far) is 44 and dying of colon cancer. They thought it was in remission and it is back and terminal. And on the same day she mentioned this, she went to the birthday party of her landlord's mom who turned 100 - and is still sharp as a tack mentally and in good enough physical health.

There are people who I would have liked to (my grandmother, my grandaunt) who I wanted to get one last goodbye in before they passed, but didn't get to do so. We never know what the plan is for each person, but it is always best to enjoy the moments you get with whomever you hold dear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb