WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've literally killed my chest, biceps and triceps today at the gym. Barely have any strength left to write.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ok, what is wrong with this website, i'm that close to ripping off my hair.
When i try to change my profile pic, i choose one and as soon as i do that 'Save changes' button disappears, or if load the full, desktop site 'Save changes' is there but there'a no option to change pic. Argggh

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Ok, what is wrong with this website, i'm that close to ripping off my hair.
When i try to change my profile pic, i choose one and as soon as i do that 'Save changes' button disappears, or if load the full, desktop site 'Save changes' is there but there'a no option to change pic. Argggh

Back when I tried it, the website was being very slow. But your problem seems like it's a big one.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Finished watching this new Jurassic Park, meh, awful film. Now straight to bed, good night everyone.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Finished watching this new Jurassic Park, meh, awful film. Now straight to bed, good night everyone.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with that one as well... though I knew going in it wouldn't be all that great. Just sat through it for the kid's sake.

Ant Man was good.. and I watched another movie last night that's been out for a while, though it slipped by me at the time; No Country For Old Men.
Fantastic! Tommy Lee Jones at his best...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with that one as well... though I knew going in it wouldn't be all that great. Just sat through it for the kid's sake.

Ant Man was good.. and I watched another movie last night that's been out for a while, though it slipped by me at the time; No Country For Old Men.
Fantastic! Tommy Lee Jones at his best...

That's the same way I felt when I watched the new Jurassic park. It seemed kinda boring .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ed where is a good online place to buy things for intrepids? I could just search it up but it seems a lot more safer to ask a car enthusiast

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel