WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today is one of those days where you wake up getting like a zombie. Roll on tomorrow!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just got yelled at by former work wife last night.

Former work wife: "I'm mad at you! You don't call to talk anymore."

MIA: "When you're busy putting one foot in front of the other, you don't have time for anything else..."

That's the state of 'Murica these days for the working poor.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, you needed to sit in my social welfare policy class. Your head'll explode as to how depressing things are for us in 'Murica if you're not wealthy.

We had an interesting discussion last night again, talking about a ton of things. So we've got to present a policy related article each week for discussion. So someone pulled up an article talking about transgender middle schoolers not being able to share showers with other middle school kids. Some people had a **** in there about the idea.

I quietly talked about how tans folks are not equally seen as people under the laws here in 'Murica and using something such as a gender marked public bathroom is a real issue. And to validate the point, another student talked about how a transgender woman was ridiculed by a female professor in the women's bathroom.

Gotta get out of Orland and see the world a bit, man...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I feel totally devastated. Gotta practise math and learn that damn German, have exams in both of these. Viel schlecht.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I highlighted your own words in hope of clarifying the issues. You're only seeing 'benefit', weasel words used by companies to push things. What you don't seem realise is that they're taking away choice. They're purposely reducing bandwidth of other providers simply because they're not getting paid by them and instead pushing Netflix.

The consumer here isn't the winner. It's Netflix and T-Mobile because people would find using the other providers painful because they're being slowed on purpose. So yes they are giving special treatment to Netflix. So unless you typed something incorrectly your own words state differently.

This is why net neutrality is important. I know the US carriers love nothing more than bullying everyone and taking choice away from consumers so that's why stuff like this has to be stopped. There is no benefit here. It's about domination and lack of choice.

I meant to say "isn't slowing down " as far as I know. I get now what you are saying though .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, you needed to sit in my social welfare policy class. Your head'll explode as to how depressing things are for us in 'Murica if you're not wealthy.

We had an interesting discussion last night again, talking about a ton of things. So we've got to present a policy related article each week for discussion. So someone pulled up an article talking about transgender middle schoolers not being able to share showers with other middle school kids. Some people had a **** in there about the idea.

I quietly talked about how tans folks are not equally seen as people under the laws here in 'Murica and using something such as a gender marked public bathroom is a real issue. And to validate the point, another student talked about how a transgender woman was ridiculed by a female professor in the women's bathroom.

Gotta get out of Orland and see the world a bit, man...

Whenever I get the time and money to get out I'll do it . :) though you make it seem that I'm in a Wealthy family :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I had a friend who was a female trans. She was really depressed almost all the time. Tried cheering her up but it didn't do good most of the times.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I had a friend who was a female trans. She was really depressed almost all the time. Tried cheering her up but it didn't do good most of the times.

Does that mean 'it' was he trying to be he, or she trying to be he :d
There's not really much of trans here in Balcan, if not none. And i don't know, i really don't have completely formed personal opinion on the subject, i don't, it's very rare in my country.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I wish we could all start speaking German for at least two hours so i can practice better, damn that exam.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Does that mean 'it' was he trying to be he, or she trying to be he :d
There's not really much of trans here in Balcan, if not none. And i don't know, i really don't have completely formed personal opinion on the subject, i don't, it's very rare in my country.

It doesn't even exist in my country.
The girl(that's her gender now) lives in Kentucky.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel