WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really like what lg is doing with that lg v10./ g4. I played with the lg G4 at a tmobile store yesterday. It was fast and fluid and the screen was awesome .

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ja kein Problem. Wor?ber m?chtest du sprechen dann?

Easy for you, just a few steps from Austria.
Ich habe keine Lust f?r Deutsch lerner. Ich habe ihn schon sieben Jahre studieren, aber, nein, es ist nicht so gut, Deutsch ist nich f?r mich.

I bet i have like, at least two mistakes in every word, also complexity of this sentence is on 3 yrs old kid's level.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Whenever I get the time and money to get out I'll do it . :) though you make it seem that I'm in a Wealthy family :p

I answered this earlier but the app ate my reply.

Essentially my thought was this - if you want to go see the world outside of Orland, you'll make up your mind and find a way to pay for it.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Lol. If I ate one of those, PETA would be so far up my butt, Amtrak would run another tunnel to NYC through it.

Nope it's Guinness and pizza night...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
I thought so. I just couldn't resist commenting on that one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I remembered what I wanted to talk about this morning.

I'm running an experiment and so far I really believe that some fitness trakcers on the arm aren't all that accurate, as some of the expert reviews have said.

I've been wearing my Sony SWR10 on my ankle for nearly the past two weeks and with roughly the same amount of movement daily, I'd seemingly add another 5000+ steps.

I do think the true number is somewhere in the middle where I'm in that 13500 step on my hectic days.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

So I remembered what I wanted to talk about this morning.

I'm running an experiment and so far I really believe that some fitness trakcers on the arm aren't all that accurate, as some of the expert reviews have said.

I've been wearing my Sony SWR10 on my ankle for nearly the past two weeks and with roughly the same amount of movement daily, I'd seemingly add another 5000+ steps.

I do think the true number is somewhere in the middle where I'm in that 13500 step on my hectic days.

I'd be interested to compare notes. I also have no reference for the heart rate monitor of my Huawei W1....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd be interested to compare notes. I also have no reference for the heart rate monitor of my Huawei W1....

I could do the heart rate thing but that means I'm using the Z3 & Moto 360 combo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs