WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I haven't gotten the fall update yet on any of the 5 computers in the house . I guess I'll have to wait my turn .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was at imore yesterday and reading a day one review about the iPad pro. I'm here giving Apple props that the apple "pencil" does draw straiter lines over the surface pro 4. Thought was I don't understand is how everyone who is pro Apple on that site praises the iPad pro and thinks it's the best thing when all it is an a bigger iPad ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

3 days ago in my programming class I was talking with a guy who seems kinda strange since he is convinced msft is evil . He was telling me that on his GFs computer he disabled the tracking feature because he doesn't wasn't msft tracking her and him. Then he goes and installs google chrome. I told him " you do know Google is tracking your browsing habits " he said no because Google doesn't track you" so I left back to my seat. Sometimes I wonder if people ignore the fact that we are being tracked by companies

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

First half is over, so tight game. We had much better chances but didn't manage to use any of them, after all, Ireland does have one of the best defenses in the qualifications.

Carjackd

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site

Do a mini review for us! I actually am very impressed by it...as I was reading through it, I was feeling nostalgic about my Bold 9700/9780 and Storm 9550 days.

I still like my productivity focused devices...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
Well to be honest. The transition has been easy. Although most BlackBerry faithful are use to plug and play right out of the box...and being spoon fed. Not that it's a bad thing. Once I figured out that you had to download a few apps to make things work then it was pretty easy. For example with blackberry boom right out of the box you've got file manager. Using an Android device was a little different. You know you turn on the device slide in your SD card and everything just works. Android being a little different I had to figure out that you download and app to read the SD card. Then you download an app for your file manager those things were all preloaded on blackberry 10.

The phone itself pretty sleek. Although I bought a case for the device I really want to walk around with a naked (the device that is). Blackberry did a great job integrating the hub into Android. There's been 3 updates to the hub since I picked up the phone a week ago. So that keeps getting better and better. Only issue I've had is the calendar app. I think assault on myself although I was speaking to blackberry tier 2 tech support. I have a feeling it was related to my POP email and how I log into my Google account. I'm going to fix it up tonight and see if it works.

I'm doing this entire post via talk to text. The talk to text option on this phone via Google is off the chain. Fo shizzle my nizzle see what I mean it picks up everything. Still getting used to not swiping like you do on bb10 I've only been doing this for 3 years so I fully expected it would take a couple weeks for me to get used to that. The app gap is done. Every single app you want obviously is there via the Google Play Store.

The physical keyboard is great to have as an option. Although, I was a little disappointed on the build quality of the physical keyboard. It's along the lines of the old torch keyboard. Even though it functions fabulous I think they could have put a little bit more quality into the build of the keyboard. Keep in mind this is my opinion after using a passport for a year which was an incredibly built keyboard. Given that, I'll probably hardly use the physical keyboard because BlackBerry has its act together when it comes to the virtual keyboard as well. I had one person on CrackBerry say "well you just paid about $300 for that physical keyboard." Which I responded " and I want that sliding keyboard just so I can slam it closed and say Kirk out! "

So in general my personal feelings are this is probably the best device blackberry ever released. Keep in mind I'm a huge booster of BB 10, and it's only going to get better I'm sure.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Damn you Irish luck!! Game ended 1:1, Irishs in a big lead, i'm putting all of my hopes in re-match.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Kinda not my type, it feels like it has lost all of it's 'BMW' in itself.
I'm more like Camaro SS '69 and Hemi Cuda type of person.
I mean it had typical 6 cylinders, well 3 were in i8 and three were in my Clio 😂
Anyway, I love it. Would totally have this over 911, much more high tech.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05