WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Icezickle

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow :p good stuff how is your 920 holding up ?
It's still great, storage it's just dwindling because I've had it over 2 years now. Hopefully a dynamite windows phone will release soon so that I can upgrade... I like the 950 XL but not aesthetically, and it definitely ain't no where near as good looking as my 920 imo so I'm just patiently waiting....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sad day... Paris attack sees 150 dead after Eagles of Death Metal concert hostages are killed | Daily Mail Online

But I will not my views on the massacre because I would be banned...
It's truly sad. :(

At the moment it's 99 in critical condition and around 128 dead. These are still unconfirmed...

Some of the eye witness stories are shocking.

These are difficult times in Europe and to suggest otherwise is to turn a blind eye to reality.

We have open borders and thousands of people landing in the EU on a daily basis. Perfect cover. Also those who went to Syria and returning via that route.

Too easy really.

I just wonder where they get the weapons from... Apparently it's very easy.... Scary.

There's going to be changes coming, there needs to be unfortunately. Sadly we have these issues in the world and they will be around for some time if not forever. Did they ever really leave???

Regardless of the terrorists motivations there will always be new ones... Regardless of their faith or none.

Did I say that politically correct enough?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's truly sad. :(

At the moment it's 99 in critical condition and around 128 dead. These are still unconfirmed...

Some of the eye witness stories are shocking.

These are difficult times in Europe and to suggest otherwise is to turn a blind eye to reality.

We have open borders and thousands of people landing in the EU on a daily basis. Perfect cover. Also those who went to Syria and returning via that route.

Too easy really.

I just wonder where they get the weapons from... Apparently it's very easy.... Scary.

There's going to be changes coming, there needs to be unfortunately. Sadly we have these issues in the world and they will be around for some time if not forever. Did they ever really leave???

Regardless of the terrorists motivations there will always be new ones... Regardless of their faith or none.

Did I say that politically correct enough?

You did, and very nicely too.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Sad day... Paris attack sees 150 dead after Eagles of Death Metal concert hostages are killed | Daily Mail Online

But I will not my views on the massacre because I would be banned...

I don't know what is it that you have on your mind and how you feel about this, but i can tell you that islam is not what these guys are representing it as.
I'm a muslim and i'm proud of it, just as every one of you is proud for beeing catholic, orthodox, protestant, hindu whatever, war raged in my country in 90s, genocyd was commited, our capitol city was under the longest siege in modern history, we haven't recovered even until now, after 25yrs, and have you ever heard of Bosnian muslim killing hundereds of men and women, i bet you didn't. Why? Cause that's not islam. I'm not really religious man, but one of the Qur'an verses says 'Lekum dinukum velje din', which means something like this 'You have your religion we have ours' and whole that chapter is talking about how we should all live together and respect each othera no matter of our differences.
One important thing is that these guys who did this, and every other one like them, are uneducated, indeed, many of them can't even write not to mention reading, and how can these persons know and understand their holy book and religion? They can't. All they know is what they have been served, they're brain washed.

I hope i wasn't too boring and tha you understood what i was trying to say, these are not real muslims, they're not muslims at all. Islam is a religion of peace and mutual respect and understanding.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
For everyone that has grown up, but is still a child at heart....
I wish you guys a..... Happy Children's Day!
(Indian Version ;) )

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just bought myself a pair of new shoes for the Fall, guess i won't be wearing jeans for a while.

1zq7ayw.jpg

P.S. Is there anything more annoying when a girl who works at the store comes to you and never shuts up about every god damn shoe you take?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Nice shoes , how much cost you ?
Btw it's a normal to man/girl who works in store be annoying (bosnia) :D

Hhaha it's you, haven't seen you in a while.
They were on 25%ish discount, original price was around 80$ and i got it for 60$, very cheap i think. (for us that means 80KM).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. The medical director is in clinic today so that means....

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Rue, what was the name of that program you posted a link to that examined hard drive space?

IIRC it was you anyway... TIA!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I don't know what is it that you have on your mind and how you feel about this, but i can tell you that islam is not what these guys are representing it as.
I'm a muslim and i'm proud of it, just as every one of you is proud for beeing catholic, orthodox, protestant, hindu whatever, war raged in my country in 90s, genocyd was commited, our capitol city was under the longest siege in modern history, we haven't recovered even until now, after 25yrs, and have you ever heard of Bosnian muslim killing hundereds of men and women, i bet you didn't. Why? Cause that's not islam. I'm not really religious man, but one of the Qur'an verses says 'Lekum dinukum velje din', which means something like this 'You have your religion we have ours' and whole that chapter is talking about how we should all live together and respect each othera no matter of our differences.
One important thing is that these guys who did this, and every other one like them, are uneducated, indeed, many of them can't even write not to mention reading, and how can these persons know and understand their holy book and religion? They can't. All they know is what they have been served, they're brain washed.

I hope i wasn't too boring and tha you understood what i was trying to say, these are not real muslims, they're not muslims at all. Islam is a religion of peace and mutual respect and understanding.
No, I obviously never heard of what happened in Bosnia, and no one from Bosnia is living here, right? I know what happened and I'm not cool with it but that can't be apology for what terrorists are doing now.

Islam as it core is same as Catholic religion, if people are normal. Not very good ( none religion is good) but at least mostly harmless. But then you get idiots like those terrorists, or Christians like Braivik when **** happens. I can believe that those terrorists would probably kill oder Muslims if they were Shia Muslims.

That's not what I wanted to say, I have a bit bigger problem with this refugees situation and open borders across Europe. I mean, just read rue's post, he can write much better. When I'm writing I usually insult someone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99