WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
No, I obviously never heard of what happened in Bosnia, and no one from Bosnia is living here, right? I know what happened and I'm not cool with it but that can't be apology for what terrorists are doing now.

Islam as it core is same as Catholic religion, if people are normal. Not very good ( none religion is good) but at least mostly harmless. But then you get idiots like those terrorists, or Christians like Braivik when **** happens. I can believe that those terrorists would probably kill oder Muslims if they were Shia Muslims.

That's not what I wanted to say, I have a bit bigger problem with this refugees situation and open borders across Europe. I mean, just read rue's post, he can write much better. When I'm writing I usually insult someone.

You did not insult anyone, your post was right on spot.
When i was talking about war in Bosnia i wasn't trying to justify anyone, but to point out that war is not necessarily a game changer that'll turn you into kamikaze, but the stupidity, poor education propaganda.

I've been hanging out with the Syrian refugee (that is 4 twin brothers) two years ago, they were in my class for about 2/3 of the school year when they left to gid knows where. And they were just a guys like us, checking out the girls, hitting on them, they were swearing, smoking etc.
And they also hate ISIS, how couldn't they.

Now i understand that you have probles with Syrian refugees, i know the situayin, we're neighbours after all, and i have few Slovenian channels like SLO1 where i can see informations from a first hand. And i get you, i really do, they're making a mess, causing instabilities, but it's not only Syrians there, there are also Egyptians, Iranians, Afganistanians etc. All of those not directly effected by the war should be deported back. I said i understand you, but i also understand them, they left their homes, their lives, lost everything, this is their last hope.

All in all, situation is more than complex. I agree with the Merkel, if EU doesn't come up with the united plan it's gonna be a huge diasaster. She'll recieve the Nobel prize for peace, mark my words.

If i ofended you or anyone else, sorry, didn't have intention to.

Last edited:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Basicly an advanced, or just as same as the CCleaner. I guess.
Yeah, I've been using CCleaner for years. This is a way more advanced hard drive space "analysis" tool. I was trying to remember what it was called, and thought I recalled Rue mentioning one in particular. I think this was the one..

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You did not insult anyone, your post was right on spot.
When i was talking about war in Bosnia i wasn't trying to justify anyone, but to point out that war is not necessarily a game changer that'll turn you into kamikaze, but the stupidity, poor education propaganda.

I've been hanging out with the Syrian refugee (that is 4 twin brothers) two years ago, they were in my class for about 2/3 of the school year when they left to gid knows where. And they were just a guys like us, checking out the girls, hitting on them, they were swearing, smoking etc.
And they also hate ISIS, how couldn't they.

Now i understand that you have probles with Syrian refugees, i know the situayin, we're neighbours after all, and i have few Slovenian channels like SLO1 where i can see informations from a first hand. And i get you, i really do, they're making a mess, causing instabilities, but it's not only Syrians there, there are also Egyptians, Iranians, Afganistanians etc. All of those not directly effected by the war should be deported back. I said i understand you, but i also understand them, they left their homes, their lives, lost everything, this is their last hope.

All in all, situation is more than complex. I agree with the Merkel, if EU doesn't come up with the united plan it's gonna be a huge diasaster. She'll recieve the Nobem prize for piece, mark my words.

If i ofended you or anyone else, sorry, didn't have intention to.
Sure there are refugees who are alright and have a reason to run away but lot of them don't have a reason, they are going this way just because they think they will get a good paying job. But they won't. They don't have education, don't know a language. I hope you know what that means? If you don't just ask parents what jobs people from Yugoslavia had to do in Germany ;) , or even those from Bosnia that came to Slovenia because of war. And we all know what happens when people don't get what they want/expect. You get riots, and those are problematic when you have as many people on small place... This won't end well for Europe...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Sure there are refugees who are alright and have a reason to run away but lot of them don't have a reason, they are going this way just because they think they will get a good paying job. But they won't. They don't have education, don't know a language. I hope you know what that means? If you don't just ask parents what jobs people from Yugoslavia had to do in Germany ;) , or even those from Bosnia that came to Slovenia because of war. And we all know what happens when people don't get what they want/expect. You get riots, and those are problematic when you have as many people on small place... This won't end well for Europe...

Exactly, we're on the same page here. I was watching the news the other night, it was about 'Syrians' in Croatia.
It was like this, they're talking about how theynran away from war, left their homes etc. and then bam, a short interview with one of the refugees, can you imagine my surprise when i saw alledged Syrian. God, only a fool wouldn't notice that he had nothing in common with them, it was so obvious that he was from Afghanistan or similar.

So yeah, Merkel is right, embrace those who have come as war refugees and help them but to send back those who were economy refugees. It's the only way of maintaining peace. As you said, if they don't feel satisfied, then God may help you.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Profile picture changed, finally.
It turns out it's not websites fault, it was Edge that was 'swallowing' Save button :d

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, finished the update. All is well. Just had to set my personal settings again. Very annoying but not too bad.

I see Project Astoria is possibly dead... interesting...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I found out something. the windows camera that is on the Dev preview only records in mono regardless of how many mics you have. so I tried my sisters 1520 same thing records in mono. I hope msft is working on a fix Capture.PNG

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if its just micrsoft camera that is only recording in mono or a system wide thing that could be enabled though a firmware.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like its a software thing. I think this specific build disabled all other mics besides ones. 1) earlier builds did not disable the other mics in recording 2) went into testing mode using nokia care suite and all 3 mics work on my 830. Capture.PNG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)