WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good find! I have noticed that the only thing that Microsoft Camera doesn't have, that Lumia Camera 5 does, is the "surround sound" recording options in video settings.

Agreed, hopefully they're working on this, as well as bringing all other aspects and features of Lumia Camera 5 over to Microsoft Camera.

I've always wondered, since they now own Lumia Camera, why don't they just rename "Lumia Camera" to "Microsoft Camera" and be done with it! lol would save them having to re-write a whole new app...
They need it for the BLU, Acer and 80million other Chinese brands whose phones don't have the Lumia moniker.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. New week, same stress. Hopefully I can do laundry this morning...they replaced the machines last week, so we'll see if the place is crowded...and whether they jacked the prices up or not...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
Good morning.
I do hope they have better machines and no price increase for you!
I couldn't sleep at all last night. Been tossing and turning for at least 5 hours.
Oh well at least there's coffee...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just having fun.

5e42d9583565f952aa337d1f1c02e83b.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did you get the Z5 so that you have a spare Z3 to run the WP launcher on it?

No. I haven't got the Z5 yet. It might be in the new year or not at all. Haven't decided yet.

Just trying out the launcher to see if I like it or not. Just for some fun. I choose what is supposed to be the best one. Not too bad but I'm wondering if it will kill the battery faster now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No. I haven't got the Z5 yet. It might be in the new year or not at all. Haven't decided yet.

Just trying out the launcher to see if I like it or not. Just for some fun. I choose what is supposed to be the best one. Not too bad but I'm wondering if it will kill the battery faster now.
I have a coworker who has a Samsung Galaxy S5 and runs a WP launcher on it. He seems to like it quite a bit. He had a Lumia 920 prior to the Samsung phone.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Wow, they just killed Lumia Camera with the latest update.

wp_ss_20151116_0001.jpg

That's what I get for not reading up on what's in these updates before installing them. :(

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Good find! I have noticed that the only thing that Microsoft Camera doesn't have, that Lumia Camera 5 does, is the "surround sound" recording options in video settings.

Agreed, hopefully they're working on this, as well as bringing all other aspects and features of Lumia Camera 5 over to Microsoft Camera.

I've always wondered, since they now own Lumia Camera, why don't they just rename "Lumia Camera" to "Microsoft Camera" and be done with it! lol would save them having to re-write a whole new app...

Guess I spoke too soon!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a coworker who has a Samsung Galaxy S5 and runs a WP launcher on it. He seems to like it quite a bit. He had a Lumia 920 prior to the Samsung phone.

Which one are they using? The one I have doesn't access the phone app which is annoying. Other than that though it's not too bad. Not enough 'live tiles' either.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning.
I do hope they have better machines and no price increase for you!
I couldn't sleep at all last night. Been tossing and turning for at least 5 hours.
Oh well at least there's coffee...

Of course...fancy new machines, and price increases! $2.45 for the small, $3.75 for the medium and almost $5 for the large washers. $2 for the dryers.

Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep...the GF was going through that last night to some degree also...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720