WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Any suggestions for a way to answer the phone with a tap? My wife hates the slide to answer. I've been looking but haven't found anything.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Tough week in the betting world for me...the guy in the office weekly NFL pool who ALWAYS picks the underdogs and always gets hammered doing so wins his second pool in the past 5 weeks in convincing fashion.

In the fantasy football league, I suffered a playoff crushing defeat...4 of my guys no-showed and I lost by 7 points.

Sigh...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Of course...fancy new machines, and price increases! $2.45 for the small, $3.75 for the medium and almost $5 for the large washers. $2 for the dryers.

Sorry to hear you couldn't sleep...the GF was going through that last night to some degree also...

Posted via Xperia Z3

In defense of these new fandangled things...they may turn laundry time for me from 2 hours to 1.5 or even closer to 1 hour...we'll see in a few months after both buildings have broken them in...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

The game starts in about 15 minutes, we had a bad result of 1:1 home, hoping for a positive result that'll get us on Euro 2016. Wish us luck.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
God damn it, will those UEFA/FIFA guys ever grow up, "we don't want to use technology on our games to preserve the 'feel and taste' of the game". Bunch of morons. It almost makes me cry when i watch NFL and the refree looks at the screen and then makes his final decision. But no, in soccer than can not and will not happen. Basicly what the refree feels like is correct then that's it.
Few minutes ago he, the refree, gave a penalty to the Irish team because he felt like our player played with his hand intentionally. God, even a blinded man, from outer space would see and realise that a guy was in sprint and couldn't stop, and that his arms were placed tight to his body (he was trying not to touch the ball), but who cares, after all we're just a 4mil ppl country, not many of us would go to France, pay for the Euro tickets, and spend whole bunch of money there.
Man i'm mad.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Tough week in the betting world for me...the guy in the office weekly NFL pool who ALWAYS picks the underdogs and always gets hammered doing so wins his second pool in the past 5 weeks in convincing fashion.

In the fantasy football league, I suffered a playoff crushing defeat...4 of my guys no-showed and I lost by 7 points.

Sigh...

Posted via Xperia Z3
Too bad you didn't have Roethlisberger. He was supposed to be a no show but destroyed the Browns with only one good leg!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Too bad you didn't have Roethlisberger. He was supposed to be a no show but destroyed the Browns with only one good leg!

The first two shorts were my starters this week and the last one is a better shot of my bench. I'm a painful 4-6. I started to worry when Watkins out up only 2.9, and knew the week waslost when Tucker (the kicker!) put up 0.

SMH.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Attachments

• 178473.jpg
    178473.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 178472.jpg
    178472.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 178471.jpg
    178471.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

God damn it, will those UEFA/FIFA guys ever grow up, "we don't want to use technology on our games to preserve the 'feel and taste' of the game". Bunch of morons. It almost makes me cry when i watch NFL and the refree looks at the screen and then makes his final decision. But no, in soccer than can not and will not happen. Basicly what the refree feels like is correct then that's it.
Few minutes ago he, the refree, gave a penalty to the Irish team because he felt like our player played with his hand intentionally. God, even a blinded man, from outer space would see and realise that a guy was in sprint and couldn't stop, and that his arms were placed tight to his body (he was trying not to touch the ball), but who cares, after all we're just a 4mil ppl country, not many of us would go to France, pay for the Euro tickets, and spend whole bunch of money there.
Man i'm mad.

Would be nice for an instant replay in Fifa games .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven