WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Was tempted by the green Z5, but I think I'll keep my Z3. Gonna reset to factory when 6.0 arrives and start anew. Hard to believe I've had it for most of the year.

It's a really good phone...only reason why I have a Moto Maxx is the better battery.

Posted via Xperia Z3

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Was tempted by the green Z5, but this think I'll keep my Z3. Gonna reset to factory when 6.0 arrives and start anew. Hard to believe I've had it for most of the year.

It's a really good phone...only reason why I have a Moto Maxx is the better battery.

Posted via Xperia Z3
I have to see the Z5. Althought I don't usually buy phones, it could be an exception.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

8 years? Wow, I'm on a month and a half vacation here to visit some family.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
June 18th was the last time I poster here?? Sheesh! Let me start with a basic how is everyone and what has everyone been up to lately?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have to see the Z5. Althought I don't usually buy phones, it could be an exception.

I want to see one too. I may stop by the Sony store after work on my way to the MSFT store...but I doubt I'll see either the Z5 or the 950...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Lmao, haven't heard that in a while! But nothing has been going on except making this money, looking at future plans, and staying somewhat up to date with Android 6.0 phones and pricey Windows/Mac laptops.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I want to see one too. I may stop by the Sony store after work on my way to the MSFT store...but I doubt I'll see either the Z5 or the 950...

Posted via Xperia Z3
You will definitely see the Z5 before you see the 950. Why? Because you are a big Sony fan that's why!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Right now I am leaning towards the 5X as a new device. I also have a iPhone 6+ on the way. This post is coming to the forums via a Moto X Pure Edition 2015.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You will definitely see the Z5 before you see the 950. Why? Because you are a big Sony fan that's why!

Putting your clown act aside for a second, I'm not so sure I'll see it in the Sony store. They never sold the Z3+ there (just launched officially for the US today) immediately and took a while to get the Z3. Plus the last time I went in there they had removed a lot of the mobile tech on sale. Not sure if they were closing the store, doing some remodeling ornchanging out of stock. Either way, never saw it so bare.

Maybe there won't be any 950s to play with at the MSFT store because it's an AT&T exclusive and as such MSFT is pushing selling the 950 XL unlocked.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Right now I am leaning towards the 5X as a new device. I also have a iPhone 6+ on the way. This post is coming to the forums via a Moto X Pure Edition 2015.

Good luck with that one. Told you to go troll for a Moto Maxx to test drive if you want a smaller screen to use, but you want the fingerprint scanner bit and maybe project fi to test out. As much as I like how the 5X looks, I wouldn't buy one. Too many compromises in the wrong places for me...I'm better off buying a X Style or a G4 in that price range...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

June 18th was the last time I poster here?? Sheesh! Let me start with a basic how is everyone and what has everyone been up to lately?

I've been busy with school and working by butt off to pass programming in order to graduate from college . That's the only class standing in the way of getting my degree !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss