WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good luck with that one. Told you to go troll for a Moto Maxx to test drive if you want a smaller screen to use, but you want the fingerprint scanner bit and maybe project fi to test out. As much as I like how the 5X looks, I wouldn't buy one. Too many compromises in the wrong places for me...I'm better off buying a X Style or a G4 in that price range...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
The camera compromise on the Moto Maxx is a hard pill to swallow for me.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been busy with school and working by butt off to pass programming in order to graduate from college . That's the only class standing in the way of getting my degree !

I'm not progressing with the iOS and android version of my app. I think you'll graduate before I can finish them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why is it that forums and generally the comment section of any article seems to bring out the worst in people?

I don't quite get it. It's a weird sociological thing. I wonder if anyone is doing studies on it...

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

Maybe you can help him... he seems to be struggling.
I could if I was more fluent in it. Definitely could. I should've said it use to be my thing, but by the time I go and get back from the programming institute I plan on going to, it might be to late depending on how long sahib is taking the class. If he happens to still be taking it then yea no problem.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What a day. I'm coming down with a cold and the sky is falling down (lots of people want to make that problems my problems).

Anyone got any preventative cold remedies for me?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Why is it that forums and generally the comment section of any article seems to bring out the worst in people?

I don't quite get it. It's a weird sociological thing. I wonder if anyone is doing studies on it...

I think it's the security behind anonymity, people think they can act how they want or complain to nameless people without fear of consequences.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Too many internet "experts" acting like keyboard warriors who like to be cyber tough.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The camera compromise on the Moto Maxx is a hard pill to swallow for me.

Lol! And here I would think you'd kvetch about how heavy the thing would be! (It does have some weight to it).

Camera's better than the N5, which you still find impressive. I suppose the photos I've posted here aren't to your liking. Well, everyone's preferences are different. 3900mah + Qi + under 5.5" screen works for me.

I swear, you can be more picky than some of these NYC socialites. Are you going to try the Mi 4C?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol! And here I would think you'd kvetch about how heavy the thing would be! (It does have some weight to it).

Camera's better than the N5, which you still find impressive. I suppose the photos I've posted here aren't to your liking. Well, everyone's preferences are different. 3900mah + Qi + under 5.5" screen works for me.

I swear, you can be more picky than some of these NYC socialites. Are you going to try the Mi 4C?

Guess the Mi 4C is out...no NFC. I'll give you two weeks with that 5X...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The fanboyism over at imore is worse. I got a i6 for my wife and had some questions and most answers are "it works just fine for me, there is nothing wrong with what Apple has given us". What a load of crap! I'll post specific examples in a bit.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What a day. I'm coming down with a cold and the sky is falling down (lots of people want to make that problems my problems).

Anyone got any preventative cold remedies for me?
Ginger lemon tea with a dash of honey, piping hot of course and some echinecea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium