WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Domino's in UK tastes better than the one here
I don't recall if I ever had it in Canada. There are other chains around. However the ones in Australia and here are pretty good.

I've had Papa John's once in the US. Not here in the UK though.

These days I make my own and if I do buy any it's usually gourmet or wood fired.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't recall if I ever had it in Canada. There are other chains around. However the ones in Australia and here are pretty good.

I've had Papa John's once in the US. Not here in the UK though.

These days I make my own and if I do buy any it's usually gourmet or wood fired.

For typical chain pizza we go to Papa Johns.
Of lately there are multiple pizza chains that have sprouted up where you make your own pizza and then they bake it in a wood fired or otherwise oven. We like Pieology the best, followed by Mod Pizza and Pizza Rev. Pieology has the better options for veggie toppings and of course they have pesto - our favorite!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today was such a ****show at work I nearly cursed a doctor out. Probably should have done so and threw some choice words at another coworker too.

Least I'd have felt better.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Its funny how bad the walled garden is...I need a MB and iTunes to setup my iPhone correctly??? It is a mobile device, it should be able to do everything via Wi-Fi or OTA no cables needed!

You also need a few other things that if I spell out in my surly mood, Laura may ban me for saying...

The idiocy of some Apple users and Tim Cook at times never ceases to amaze me...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Its funny how bad the walled garden is...I need a MB and iTunes to setup my iPhone correctly??? It is a mobile device, it should be able to do everything via Wi-Fi or OTA no cables needed!
You don't need iTunes, nor a cable. MB as in Mac Book? You definitely don't need one of those either lol

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

You also need a few other things that if I spell out in my surly mood, Laura may ban me for saying...

The idiocy of some Apple users and Tim Cook at times never ceases to amaze me...

Some users, yes.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You don't need iTunes, nor a cable. MB as in Mac Book? You definitely don't need one of those either lol
I know but that is what one of the members suggested I have because they use a MB and iTunes and apparently have no problems. Since I don't have that setup that is why I'm having issues was their interpretation, SMH...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I know but that is what one of the members suggested I have because they use a MB and iTunes and apparently have no problems. Since I don't have that setup that is why I'm having issues was their interpretation, SMH...
Ah yes, like MIA says, there is idiocy in some. Sad thing is, they give iPhone users a bad name.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah yes, like MIA says, there is idiocy in some. Sad thing is, they give iPhone users a bad name.

There are fanbots everywhere. It's just that the Apple ones can be an impressive kind of sheep at times.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss